Chapter Three: Crank Taylor

Cameron yanks me by the arm and takes me to WICKED headquaters. We intereupt them while they were having a meeting.
"Tell them what we saw."
"We saw Teressa enter the maze," I tell them.
"You told me last week, on Tuesday morning that she died in her sleep. But she didnt, you made her enter that maze. Where you know they all might die in 3 days because you planned for all the grievers to come out that night and kill them all. But guess what, you sent the wrong girl and boy because Thomas and Teressa are both smart and will out smart those grievers and kill them all and all of them!!"
"Guards take them away."
The guards grab me and Cameron and take us by the arm. "You'll pay," Cameron says.
The guards drop me off at the camera room and I hit my head on the concrete floor. It takes me a minute to get up. As I get up I see the guards still taking Cameron.
" Where you taken her?" I start catching up with the guards.
"She needs to be punshed for interrupting WICKED headquaters meeting."
"It was me two. Are you gonna punish me two?"
"You were barely apart of the conversation."
"I just need to talk to her," Cameron says. "Can you give us some time?"
"You got a minute."
Cameron pulls me to the side."You have to help Teressa and Thomas. You just have to do whatever to keep them alive, everyone has to stay alive. But you can't tell WICKED. And remember-"
"Times up! Now you have to get back to work."
I walk back to the camera room, keep looking back at Cameron. As I walk in I see on the screen Teressa throwing rocks at the boys that have shield. "Get Away!" She yells at the boys.
I didn't know what Thomas looked, so I start digging through the papers. I find a folder that says Thomas. I quickly open it and find a picture of a cute guy but there's a big stamp that says WICKED WORKER.
A knock comes from the door. I turn to see a dude that looked Cameron's age.
"Hi," he says. "Im Taylor." He leans on the door. "I'm your new partner."
"Hi. I'm Bella people call me Bell."
"What your looking through?"
"Nothing much just a profile of Thomas."
"Ohh," he says. He pulls out a gun. "You might wanna give all the profiles because I'm not no WICKED worker I'm a crank and if you push the alarm button you'll be the one ending up dead."

💎Please VOTE👑Comment💬 any ideas and thx for reading.💎