Chapter Five: Master Plan not so Master

Day 2 in the camera room.

I sigh loudly knowing tomorrow the grievers are going to attack everybody and WICKED is just watching them die. "I can't." I keep whispering to myself.

"You can't do what." Taylor askes me.

"Nothing," I say.

"No I want tell anyone just tell me, I promise."

I sigh once again but louder,"Tomorrow WICKED is planning to destroy the maze with the grievers and everyone is going to die." I just look at Taylor just nodding his head."And it doesn't seem right because there are 2 workers from WICKED and they helped me." I lied so he can help me plan something.

"I got something," he says. "What do you mean?" I ask.

"I use to work where you can controll the maze. But before tomorrow nights hits, me and you can sneak in The Maze room take the 4 people in that shift down and try to stop what there doing, well try to help out a little."

"Me and you can't take out 4 people like you know it's good thing we can stop them but me and you are not an army and I don't I can even take out one."

"I got two guards at that door and there my best friend Jordan and Logan. They'll help because there just like you they know it's wrong so they don't work inside any of the rooms they work outside of the room so they don't see whats happening."

"Okay that's good," I say. "I know how to go there without anyone seeing me and I know how to controll all the rooms. So I'll be able to stop them."

"Okay." Taylor says. "Don't worry about the camera, me and you are sneaking in places to help us for tomorrow."

Sorry for the horrible chapter