Chapter Eleven: Not Doing My Job

They dress me up to look like I was in the maze. I was expecting them to put a mic on me but they said they trust me.
"Member you travel around to everyone get what they don't like so we can put it in the next maze."
"So you want to kill them."
"Know we won't to put them to the test. Challenge their minds."
I look threw the window and see tons of boys coming in.
"Remember ask them lots of question."
"Okay I got this."
Taylor or should I say George stops me at the door. "Don't get yourself stuck in the maze."
He hands the box to me that was for Teressa. "Try giving it to her. But take one for you first. Tell her to put it in her ear, you'll be able to communicate with her." Then he lets me go.
I walk in all the boys stare at the only girl, Teressa.
I quickly sit down next to on of the boys.
"Hello," he says in an accent. "I'm Newt."
"I'm Bell."
"Were you the only girl in your maze to."
"No I mean yes."
"Last left with saying she's the last one ever."
"I don't know I think so. The thing I hated about the maze was those awful Grievers."
"I hated that their was no way out." He says. "I was the second one in the maze and I didn't know the way out and Thomas was the second to last out and he knew a way out."
"Oh."
Then I go sit next to a kid Josaih he just keeps on talking and talking about how much he wanted to kill everyone and those Grievers. Then I quickly leave before he tries to kill me.
Then I look around looking for Teressa. I find her sitting next to Thomas and some Chinese guy. I go sit between Thomas and Teressa.
"Hi I'm Bell." I tell her "your the only girl in the morning maze? That gots to suck."
"I'm Teressa. Weren't you the only girl in the maze to?"
"No it was me and my friends, Cameron."
"I remember having a friend Cameron we worked at WICKED together."
"Oh."
"Your not surprised?"Thomas asked me.
I get a the box out that Cameron had in her arms at the time of the death. I give it to Teressa.
"I'm with WICKED right now. And this was from Cameron, she died at the Maze headquaters Im supposed to be dead."
Teressa gives me a hug. She hugs me for like a minute and so then she smacks me. "Play along," she says."I had to do what you're doing right now. Now go we'll keep in touch."
Then she hands me back the box.
As I sit next to a dude in a hoodie and all alone at the table. All I get out of him was his name, Aris Jones.
I see Teressa already puts her the thing in her ear.
"Hello," I say.
"I can hear you," she says. Her and Thomas both look at me.
"This is how we are going to communicate in the Scorch."
"Bell?" I turn around to see Professor Ava.
"Your not doing your job."

Thx for reading🙈. But please vote on this one and all my other chapters and go follow
puppylover999
And go read divergent_runner02 stories.
And add to your library 💎