Chapter Two: Don't Know What Right

I start heading to the camera room seeing that Cameron already beat me.  Cameron is 4 years older than me.

"Hey," I say.

"Hey."

Jared and Laura's walks out of the room. "You guys know how to work the camera room, right?"

"Yeah." Then they leave. 

I walk into the camera room I look at the screens all I see is  gray walls and I think a bunch of boys on the screens.

"What happen to your other partner," I ask Cameron.

"They said she died in her sleep. But I know she's lying."

"What was her name?"

"Teressa  Anges."

We start paying attention to the screens. "What exactly happens in here, do you just stare at the screens ."

"No, whenever you see something wrong you report it to WICKED headquarters."

We still just stare at the camera. I guess it was meeting time for the group because there all in the little shelter.

There's a loud sound of something scratching another. I stand up from the chair that I was laying on and start moving up closer to the screens I see all the boys running out of the hut they were in and running to the little box. Cameron zooms in to the metal brown box. The boys all look surprise it was a girl inside the metal brown box.

"Teressa," Cameron says. "I thought you were dead."

Sorry for the horrible chapter but please vote comment and write more later.