Chapter Six: Late

I sit alone at lunch and just watch what everybody does, because I know everybody knows what happens tonight. A girl comes up to me, "You know what happens tonight?" she askes me.

"Yeah, why?"

"Tonight we're having a party, if you wanna come."

"Why are you having a celebration for the people that are dying tonight?"

"Because, WICKED is good."

"Whatever, leave me alone."

"Okay but my name is Lexi people call me Lex I'll be in the WICKED Head quaters if you ever need me." then she leaves. Taylor comes up to me. "What was that all about?" he askes me.

"There having a celebration for the thing tonight. That's so stupid."

"But were still doing what we planned last night, right."

"No we just made a plan so we don't do anything," I sarcastically say. He has a confused face, "Duh, we stick the plan."

"I got a surprised."

"What is it?"

He points the door entrance there was Cameron standing right there. "Oh my gosh! Cameron!" I yell. I run up to her and give you her a hug. "Man I missed you. We are never going to interrupt the WICKED head quaters again," I say looking at her.

"Okay, okay," she says. "We won't ever do that again. Now lets go sit down I'm hungry."

We go and sit down where I was sitting and next to Taylor was his friends Logan and Jordan. "Hi guys."

"Hey."

"So tonight when everyone is at the party thats when we go in the maze room and take the people in that shift down. And Bella will try to stop it."

"What if we get caught?"

"We won't I promise."

"And if we do," I ask.

"We....I don't know. Lets just go before people think were up to something because you know I usually don't have friends at lunch. Now remember 7:00 tonight."

7:00 that NIGHT

Me and Cameron race down the hallway to the Maze Room. We see Logan and Jordan at the front door they throw us the spray bottle. "Spray the cameras."

"Where's Taylor?"

"Guys wait!"We turn to see Taylor yelling and running down the hallways. "Stop guys wait!" He finally reaches us.

"What?"

"Okay good you guys are all wearing black. Now lets do this."

Logan, Jordan and Taylor all break in to the Maze Room. "Hands up,"Taylor yells.

Logan and Jordan take the people out, they start to drag the bodies away.

I quickly sit in the chair and do what I do. The walls start to open up. "Whats happening."

"It's too late to," I say. "It's too late to save them."

Sorry Guys I'm the worst writer but I just like to write stories.