Chapter Twenty-Seven: You Again

"You again," the girls says.

"I thought I killed you." I yell.

Me and the girl comes up close face to face. "How can you be next to these people when you wanted to create a night to celebrate there deaths of glader night when they were in the Maze."

"Bell, Brenda," Thomas says. "Stop. Both of you."

"It's true," a girl comes in with Newt. "I know it is believe what Bell says. I told you guys we couldn't trust Brenda and Jorge."

"How can we trust Bell, Cora?" Cora is the one Ava Paige told me to convince her WICKED is good.

"Thomas!" Teresa yells. He looks at her. "How can we trust Brenda and Jorge they work for WICKED to."

"I trust them."

"I trust Bell too."

"Guys," Newt yells. "Why don't we have Trevor to tell us something."

Everyone turns there head to Trevor. "Trevor, you got anything to say."

He lifts his head up and starts talking. "The only way we came out to the Scorch because we needed to get Bell out of WICKED'S way."

"How was she always in the way?"

"She also made everything opposite no one was suppose to make it out alive but Bell changed everything right before that night she changed everything back."

A Chinese dude comes in. "Here to join the party," he says. Ruined the moment.

Thomas looked up at me.I think he's mad Chuck didn't come out alive. "Looked Thomas," I say. "I'm so sorry I couldn't get Chuck out alive-" Thomas comes straight up and hugs me. "Thanks for getting me out alive."

Hey guys right now I'm writting like at 10 o'clock at night because divergent_runner02 made me Crack up because on the last chapter I put "I LOVE cracking my self up," and she put on the comments "You mean CRANKing."

(DO YOU GET IT )

Anyways follow DraconisKey28664 and divergent_runner02.

I LOVE YOU UTAH