Chapter Sixteen: Taylor Never Coming Back

Teresa stare's at me and I stare at Teresa.  

"I remember you," she says. "You told me you worked with WICKED remember you gave me an ear piece, but I left it for Newt, Thomas and Minho."

"Yeah they told me."

"Well we have to go back Aris and Teresa." Logan starts walking expecting them to follow, but only Aris does. 

"Logan wait," Teresa yells. "Why do we have to do this? Can't we just stay I wanna stay with Bell my sister."

Logan walks up to Teresa. "If you wanna save Bell then we leave now."

"If we don't?"

"You get your sister stuck in the Scorch along with a lot of girls that she doesn't know. And I don't care what you pick because guess what she's your adopted sister."

"I didn't even ask if you care or your opinion and what does Bell have to do anything with this you just brought her up out of no where. Do you have something against Bella?"

I face Logan. "Do you?" Logan says nothing. "Logan! Do you?"

"Answer the question, Logan," Teresa yells. 

"Yes, OKAY! "

"What," I yell. "What did I ever do to you? I just met you not to long ago and you already have something agaisnt me. Tell me I wanna know."

"BECAUSE YOU'RE THE ONE THAT MADE TAYLOR PLAY CRANK GEORGE, OKAY."

"Wait, What? How?"

"It either how to be you or him."

"Then why didn't he tell me."

"Because after he saw Teresa go he didn't want you to go."

"Wait I don't get."

"Taylor is never coming back. Okay Bell and it was all because of you."

Thx guys for reading espically puppylover999 for voting and please add to your library. :D :D :D :D