Chapter Twenty-Four: A time to Save

We start heading to the meeting room. Everybody's already their, seats all taken so me and Cameron stay standing. Ava Paige comes in with a happy face. Instantly I know she's up to no good. Even when she stares at me I know she assigns me to do something and something she knows I don't like.

"Thanks guys for coming today."

"Today we have a guess. Not even gonna tell you guys his name. He made a 5 guys go escaping  into the Scorch and I assigned 4 people to go after them."

"What," everyone in the room starts murmuring.

"Here are the 4 people that will be going out to Scorch.  Trevor Carter, Dallas Morres, Katie Love and Bella Agnes."

What I'm 14 years old and Ava Paige is putting me in the Scorch. "You start tomorrow night have your things packed and ready to go."

"You can't put Bell in the Scorch she's only 14 years old." Cameron says.

"Whoever works for WICKED is going to do what WICKED askes."

"Okay," I say. "I'll listen to whatever WICKED askes and tells me to do."

"Good now that's it for today. See you tomorrow night Bell."

I have sometimes wished that I would go in the scorch, glade but now with cranks out there I have a lot more chances to death. 

THX FOR READING SEE U LATER