Chapter Thirty-Four: Leave me Alone

I stand up, straight and tall letting Ava Paige know I'm tough strong, I hope Teresa gets the message. Someone puts their hand on my shoulder, it was Teresa,"Dont," I command.

"Okay let me tell you Bell, Right now in the world diseases are going around. And right now I'm trying to protect you and WICKED is the only safe place right now."

"I told you the only place safe is with Thomas and Newt. I f you really wanted me to be safe the best part was to leave me with Thomas and Newt."

"Bell! You still don't get it!"

"No Teresa you don't get it," I yell at her in front of everyone. "I told you WICKED-"

"Not now girl," Ava Paige says. "don't want to scare the new arrivals."

"Well that's actually what I'm trying to do."

I feel my feet start landing to the ground because when it does everyone goes flying out of there seats. Minho wakes up from whatever is was in, since everyone had a heart attack when they flew out of there seat. NO BIGGY!

"Everyone you have to run inside and you'll be safe, you take your time you might die you never know."

"Trust me I'll walk," I say angry.

They let open the doors there's nothing to worry about I'm the first one to step out. All you see is the suns bright light and all the sand. I look back at the others, "It's daytime, just get out and start walking straight to the door. The cranks come out at night, you turd." 

Everyone starts walking to the doors, then walks inside. I get pulled to the side by Teresa. "What are you doing your trying to make it a living hell for the new arrivals."

"I know what's going to happen right when they start there new life behind those doors, Teresa. There's no new life behind those doors, there just using them to find the cure to the disease."

"How do you know that?" Me and Teresa turn around it was Ava Paige.

"What do you think, I know a lot of things and know how to get in and out of places. I know what's really happens behind those doors." 

"Come follow me."

"Heh?"

"Follow me now."

I start following Ava Paige back we end up and the cell room where Minho is. 

"You're gonna  stay here."

"Heh?"

"You're staying here and not letting anyone else know whats really happening behind those doors."

"You know it wasn't really me, it was Thomas and Aris." She puts me in the cell next to Minho.  

"Are we going to get food, while we're locked in here?"

"Once a day."

"How long are we going to be in here?"

"When it's your guys turn."