Chapter Thirty-One: Big Mistake

Everyone runs outside, accept me and Minho. Minho stays behind to cover my mouth so I don't worry anybody from yelling my head out. Murmurs just come from outside everyone lined up doing something. He finally takes his hand off so I can breath.

"Are we done yet," Minho asked.

"No she has to stay in here for like an hour or so."

"I have to stay in here for an hour!?"

"Unless you have a faster way to."

I try finding a faster way. "What if you just get another needle and poke it into Minho? Yeah, Minho you want to donate some blood to Brenda."

"Me.....no thank you. I'll be right back."

Right when Minho goes out Thomas comes in. "We happen out there?"

"Jacking Around."

"Oh."

"How long can you go out?"

"An hour, so unlike but you guys want me to be nice and put my blood in her body to a girl who tried to kill me."

"Thanks?"

"Whatever."

The girl takes the needle out. "Wait I thought you said I had to wait an hour."

"Your blood moves faster than you think."

"So I can go?"

"Yeah, but first let me put this on you first." She puts a cotton ball and a piece of tape on the other side of my elbow. I start walking till Thomas calls my name right before I walk out.

"Thanks," he says. "And I mean it."

"Your Welcome." than I go.

I go up at the top of the mountains where Teresa. She just keeps looking up at the sky. "Can you tell me why you took the walkie talkie from Trevor?"She just stares at me."Please Teresa I just want to know."

"I'm sorry Bell, WICKED is the only place I could keep you safe."

"What do you mean?"

"WICKED there coming."

Hey, thx for reading please vote and follow divergent_runner02 and my friend DraconisKey28664 thanks for reading.