Chapter Fifteen: Aris and Teresa

I sit next to Taylor quietly waiting for someone or Newt to respond. 

"Only me, Minho and Thomas knows. You should know who they are because you work with WICKED and you're Teresa's little sister."

"Can you tell me a little about Teresa?"

"She used to work with WICKED, you know what you're doing right now."

"I know that."

"Well I'll let you into a secret me and Minho thought about Teresa and Thomas."

"What?"

"Her and Thomas like each other."

Somebody knocks on the door then comes in. It was Professor Ava Paige. 

"Hey Taylor, Hey Bell. What you guys doing?"

"Just talking before I head out into the Scorch and play crank George."

Taylor didn't tell me he was leaving into the Scorch now. 

"Well times up,"she says. "It's time to begin phase two."

I follow her and Taylor to where ever he's suppose to go. They stop at the door with one other girl, who's gonna play Brenda. Since on the helicopter we killed the one who was suppose to play Brenda. I give Taylor one last hug and I see him slip something in my jacket pocket. Then I had to leave.

As I walk back to the lounge I see Jordan and Logan talking to 2 people. I get closer to see a better picture and it was Teresa and Aris they both look around then spot me. 

I start running toward's the girl bathroom and before I enter Logan catches me. "Let me go!" He starts dragging me back to where he was before, where Teresa and Aris is. 

"This is Bella Teresa your little sister."

Thx for reading guys please make sure to vote, comment any ideas, and add to your library. 

And comment if your going to the premiers of the Scorch Trails movie.

(F.Y.I. I don't know how to spell.)