Chapter Nine: Set Up

I wake up and everything is blurry. "Stay still." I hear someone say. I look to see a WICKED worker holding a bandage to my thigh. I pretend to go back to sleep and I think 25 minutes gone by the WICKED worker start to talk.
"It goes perfect with the plan," one dude says.
"What plan?"
The dude raises his tone a little,"Remember the reason you made it on this airplane is because we were sent to kill Taylor an the rest of them because we all know they are too smart to get killed at the Maze Runner Lab!
Now do you remember !"
"Oh I do."
"Good Job."
"So do we kill her now?"
"Save her for later," he says. "They all need to see how they die."
Then they walk out of the room we were in. I open my eyes . I stand up on my leg and start limping, which reminds me of Newt in the maze falling off the wall. I go to the door and look out the window to make sure if it was safe for me to go. I go out in the hallway and quickly try to see what everyone was doing. WICKED workers, like always, starring at each other. And Taylor, Logan and Jordan just having their weapons in there hand like there protecting leader Ava.
"Can you just put your weapon down?" Lexi says. She was a smart 15 year old but not smart as me. "You're kinda of scaring me."
Logan, Taylor and Jordan are all about to put their weapons down. Then I see Lexi and her friends start pulling their weapons out behind their back.
"Don't," I say. I come out of my hiding spot. "There about to kill you I know it because I heard them talking in the room."
Lexi starts walking up to me. "You little girl."
Every one has there gun pointing at each other. Lexi points her gun at me.
"You think you ruined our plan by listening and you pretend sleep but guess what you didn't." and on and on how she talks.
I quietly pull her gun out when she face towards Taylor and them that she hopes they enjoy my death scene. She turns and face me, " Get ready to say good-" And I shot her before she finished.
Taylor and then shot all the other guys, right before we landed.
A dude quietly comes in. His face went from smile to OH MY GOSH.
"Well...I..was......expecting ..WICKED workers."
"We aren't the workers," Jordan says. "Were the ones that suppose to be dead. "

SORRY for the HORRIBLE, VIOLENCE chapter but still read on📙
And comment #keepcalmandreadon or #teamteresa or #teambrenda