Chapter Fifty-Three: Triggered

Minhos POV

I'm lost in the building wondering around with Ares doing nothing but down the hall we see Teresa and some of the others rushing down the hall. They hold somebody on the board, I dont know dead or alive. "Thomas what's going on?"
"Bell," he says. "Shes not responding we need to find Docter Haggin. Where is she?"
"She was just in the lunch room."
We start running towards the lunch room, doctor Haggin was right there eating a sandwich.
"Doctor Haggin, we need your help!!"
We set Bell down on the table along with the boards. "What happened to her?"
"Ashley!" Teresa says.
Why would their own mom do something like that? I think.
" She has t had food or water for days and shes dehydrated."
The first thing doctor haggin does is spill a cup of water on to her face, but there is still no response from Bell. All the doctors start gathering around helping out.
A scared face shows on one of the doctors face. "What happened?" I ask.
The doctors pushes everybody back and on they work to on Bell.
Teresa, Cora and Ezras faces are worried like heck.
"We need to get some water into her lungs, she may not survive."
They start to  spill water into her mouth, more and more each second.
Cough, cough, cough.
Bell  finally responded.

Thanks guys so much for reading my story and please vote and follow me and add this to your libaray.