Chapter Forty-Two : Crank Bell

I wake up, with the bright sun in my face. "You okay?" I turn and see Ezra and Cora. "We're am I?"

"You were scratched by a crank. And you almost turned into one of them."

"So what happen?"

"They got something to keep you from turning into one for......a little while."

"Wait, Cora what do you mean?" Cora doesn't answer me at all. I throw the my water bottle art her, but it only hits her arm,"Cora!"

"They only got a little blood into you but they don't think it's going to help, for that long."

"Where did they go?" Newt comes out of  no where. 

"Well they all went go find some needle or something in the building."

"With Minho?"

"Yeah."

"And Brenda?"

"Yeah."

"I swear she's going to try to put some kind of poison in the medication."

" No doubt."

"I gave her my blood, I tried being nice to her-"

"You tried? I would say you didn't even try being nice to her."

"Because the girl that WICKED sent out here to be Brenda and my best friend Taylor  who was suppose to be Jorge, not short hair Brenda or Old looking George it was suppose to be long hair Brenda and young looking Jorge."

"Maybe WICKED made a change, Bell," Ezra says he starts talking to me like a little kid. "Maybe the changed it up."

 I pull Ezra up by his collar shirt"But listen, I killed her on a helicopter you might think I'm crazy I'm not she shot me and almost killed me  but I found out she was playing me that whole time. When we arrived at WICKED they told us that they were surprise to see us." I look up at Ezra. "You gotta it?" He nods his head quietly. 

"You can let him go now," Cora says. "Nobody else is going to get hurt."

"You guys were close for a minute there," Newt says. I give him the stare of, he better shut-up or he's next. Everyone is silent. An hour goes by and there is still no sign of Thomas and Minho. 

"Do you think they're okay?"

"As long as they're with Brenda there not okay."

A shadow appears but there's nobody. "Who ever's there I can see your shadow," I yell. "You really suck at hiding so come out night." 

"I plan of scaring you didn't work did it." The shadows come out. 

"Taylor?" I whisper.