Chapter Twenty- Eight: Run Away

Brenda always ruins the happieness. "WICKED wants her dead basically," Brenda says.

"Brenda!" Thomas says.

"It's okay," I say. "Your lucky I didn't kill you on that helicopter."

"Really you actually think a 14 year old can kill-"

Cora comes behind her and nudges her in the stomach. "Cora?" Newt says.

"She deserved it."

Thomas and Minho helps Brenda, "She's all we have left." Minho says. "She's all we have left to go to Right Arm."

"Where we are now, is nothing to close to Right Arm," I tell them. "You guys don't even know where your at."

"They said they knew a dude name Michael or Marcus or something like that. So we followed them there and they weren't much help because I got drunk at the party and I had a dream that I was kissing Brenda who turned into a Teresa then I looked all over the place while I was drunk or it was something," Thomas starts speaking faster."And then I saw Newt as a crank and then I woke up and I didn't know if it was a dream or real."

"Am I crank right in front of your eye right now, mate?" Newt askes Thomas.

"No but anyways they let us here to this place and we found you guys sleeping right under this shelter and so we saw Trevor's thing saying WICKED so Newt and Minho had the idea to take you guys here."

Thomas looks up at me and I just give him I'M SO CONFUSED FACE.

"Whatever than Bell you wouldn't understand."

"We should start heading South back where you guys came from," I say. Everyone starts packing there stuff together.

"I'm staying here," Trevor says.

"Me to," Dallas says.

"Who said you guys had a choice?" Thomas says.

"Leave them here," Teresa says. "There not worth it."

"No matter where you go WICKED always knows where you are."

I walk up to Katie. "You want to come?"

"Why?"

"Katie it's are only way out we can get out of WICKED."

"Trevor's right Bell, WICKED will find you even if you think your good at hiding. WICKED finds everybody."

"They won't find us Katie."

Katie just looks at me. "Okay, I see."

"Lets go," Minho says.

I see Teresa go up to Trevor and take something from his hands. A walkietalkie.

"Thanks," I hear Teresa whisper. She turns around and see's me. "Let's go," she says. Like nothing happened.

Thx for reading vote and follow DraconisKey28664 and divergent_runner02 o