Chapter Nineteen: Coras Information

Cora joined the maze just a couple of weeks after Teresa. The don't have her last name but who is there to blame WICKED lost a bunch of paper work but you never know Thomas name can really be Newt and Newt can be Thomas. But they never found out Coras last name or if her name is even Cora.
I read through some more Cora is a girl that would do anything to get out of the Maze. But all I need to do is see what Cora looks like. So far Coras mind thinks WICKED is awful I don't even think I'll be able to convince Cora but I guess in 2 weeks I'll be standing in the hot humid heat along with the other gladers and that's when I'll be able to see Cora.
I try getting in to Cora's mind and try talking to her but nothing works all you hear is sand paper agaisnt sand paper. 

"Cora........Cora." still no response. "Dangit."

"Bella you there it's Newt."

"Newt! Thank goodness, can I ask you a favor."

"Me a favor your the one being treated with respect."

"Nope actually their planning me to be put in the trail."

"Then come in the next test or whatever."

"Then you want have anybody to talk to tell you whats ahead and to watch out for."

"Okay whatever. What do you need?"

"There's a girl in the Maze joined a couple days before the grievers attacked. Her name was Cora?"

"Cora ohh she so pretty and funny but I got stuck with Frypan."

"What do you mean you got stuck with Frypan?"

"We lost Thomas and Cora."

If you guys didn't know Shelby Waters AKA divergent_runner02 is Cora and I am Bella a 13

 year girl working with WICKED.

Just A QUICK REVIEW. AND FOLLOW divergent_runner02 ON INSTAGRAM AS AWESOMEGIRL_2468 AND ME AS peneolamaleva.