Chapter Twenty-Five: Ready and Gone

It was the next morning I had half of my stuff packed and it wasn't much there was 1 sets of clothes, the one I was wearing to leave and there was just one pack of water. There making us survive out in the world like Thomas and all of them. I call it more like killing us. Cameron wakes up seeing me pop up right in front of her face with a mask on. "BOO!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"Chill," I say taking the mask off. "It's just me. Your gonna wake every one else up."

"Thats a good thing right."

"Yeah gives us more time to wonder this place. And hang-out."

See gets out of her bed and slips on her slippers. We start wondering the place and start talking mostly about if I was ready or not. We see other people but don't bother to say hi.  

Everybody starts waking up thats when Cameron has to work and I have to listen to Ava Paige and her annoying self with Trevor, Dallas and Katie. Katies the only girl, 2 girls 2 boys. 

"Why do you  think your going out in the Scorch when your only 14?" Katie askes me.

"I always got on Ava Paige nerves. She found out I can talk with Thomas....Newt.....Minho."

"You can do that." I nod my head. "Did she ever find out?" 

"A bunch of times."

"Did she take it away?"

"Nope."

"Do you still talk to them?" 

"When I can. Why do you think she put you to go out in the Scorch?"

"She didn't put me in I wanted to."

"You actually want to go out in the scorch with all the cranks and everyone."

"I want to find my mom I believe she's still alive. What about your family do you know where they are? Are they still alive?"

"Don't know about my parents but my sister she's already in the Scorch."

"She's a crank?"

"No she's with Thomas.....Newt and Minho, she's Teresa."

"Oh."

"Enough talking Katie and Bell," Ava Paige says. She throws us some bags. "Pick two stuff to take with you, then give it back."

"No I'm gonna throw it away," I say sarcastically. 

"No time to play around Bell, we don't have much time."

"Whatever."

I look in the bag there's a gun, water, knife, and some food. I take the gun and food just like Katie. Trevor and Dallas takes a knife and water.  I throw the bag back to Ava Paige.

"Men's being more careful on this trip," Katie says. 

"Shut-up Katie," Trevor says. "Were just going to capture people and coming back it's not that hard."

"Sombody's salty."

"Well everybodys done picking there to extra equipment and have there bags. So follow me."

We all get up and follow Ava Paige to the door to the Scorch. 

"Wait," I say. "Where not going to say goodbye to our friends?"

"Nope," Ava Paige says. Then she opens the door. We walk out windy, humid and hot.

"See you guys when you come back," Ava Paige says. 

"Really you get rid of us just like that. We aren't gonna have lessons how to survive."

"Nope that's the part of the Scorch." 

The door starts to close I see people coming out of there works seeing us leave. I even see a glimpse of Cameron. "BELL," she yells. 

SLAM the doors closed. We out of WICKED and in the Scorch.

I hope you ENJOYED the story!!!!!!!!!!!

BEWARE THE SCORCH TRAILS MOVIE IT WILL LEAVE A CLIFF HANGER 

BUT IT WAS aSCORCHing (get it instead of  aMAZEing, aSCORCHing ) 

I LOVE CRACKING MYSELF UP.

Your AWESOME ENGLAND!! 

F.Y.I  SHELBY'S AWESOME FOLLOW HER AT divergent_runner02 and read her aSCORCHing story Run or Die.

bye!!!!!!