Chapter Fourteen: Where She Went

I wake up seeing Taylor right next to me. 

"You remember now," he askes me.

"So you knew and you didn't wan't to tell me."

"We all knew," he said. "Logan, Jordan we were there when it all happen."

"And neither of you guys wanted to tell me. That  is my sister Taylor.Did Cameron know?"

"Yeah she did. Thats how she knew you and Teresa so well. She met you and Teresa and then 4 weeks later Teresa was gone somewhere else."

"Did WICKED take her somewhere else?"

 "Yeah.So Professor Ava Paige left Cameron in charge of you, but she knew you would never remember Teresa." 

"But why did she seperate me and Teresa."

"You two were already smart even when you were 7," he giggles. "You two always pranking Professor Ava. But it was quite a laugh. But they needed Teresa's mind to plan the Maze, the Maze they put her in."

I hear a little twitch in my ear it was the communication me and Teresa had. Her ear piece keeps making noises. It twitches more before I hear a voice more like an accent. 

"Hello mate." comes out. "My name is Newt, this is something Teresa gave to me before she left. We dont know where she is but if anyone can here me please respond."

 I let Taylor listen. "Respond," he tells me.

It takes me a while to respond. "I'm Bella people call me Bell. I'm Teresa's little sister, adopted little sister. And I work with WICKED but I'm not with WICKED but I'll try to get you guys out but please don't tell anybody because I might be put in the test to."

Thx guys for reading but please vote, comment any ideas, and please please follow me and my friend divergent_runner02 and please tell your friends about Those in Need.