Chapter Eight: Taken

I put on the blue long sleeve and black pants and the boots with shoe laces.
I quickly pack my bag and take my suitcase and head to Cameron's room. I see nobody in there, I then quickly head to Taylor's room. I see him stuffing clothes in his suitcase and already have his clothes that WICKED gave us on.
"Let's go," he says.
We quickly head out to see the airplane and jump in. There was already 3 people there, Logan and Jordan and was Lexi the one that invited me to the celebration party.
"Where's Cameron?" I ask Taylor.
"I don't know did you see her inside."
"No." I tap on the pilots shoulder. "How much more time?"
"10 minutes."
I hurry up and open the door and run inside. "Bella, no,"I hear Taylor yell. But it was too late I was already inside running around looking for Cameron.
"Cameron!" I yell in the hallways. "Cameron!"
I see 2 guards come from the corner with professor Ava.
"Oh shiz," I say.
"What's wrong," she asked.
"Cameron still isn't..umm..on the airplane.So I'm looking for her."
"8 minutes,"she says. "Or.... you know."
"Yeah, yeah." Then I'm off again.
"Cameron."
I hear gunshots from come from one of the rooms. Everyone starts racing out into the hallways I rush in the room and see people shooting each other. I fall down to the ground playing dead and see Cameron dead on the floor. The dudes leave the room and go after the other people. I get up and kneel next to Cameron. "Cameron," I whisper. I open her hands and find a box it says for Teresa and Bell.
"Come on Cameron wake up!" I keep bunging her. "Cameron come on wake up!"
I feel somebody touch my shoulder, I turn to see Taylor. "We have to go! There's only 2 minutes."
"No we can't," I yell. "We can't just leave Cameron."
Taylor pulls me up and grabs my hand."We have to leave!"
I grab the present from Cameron's hands and leave with Taylor.
I limp to the airplane not knowing why. We get in the airplane then I notice what everybody was starring at , I was shot in the leg. Seconds later everything goes black.