Chapter 6

If it's not you it's not anyone ~🩷

"Who knew you were such a nice guy underneath your grumpy exterior?” “Don’t go telling anyone else or they’ll be disappointed to find out it’s only for you."

Oh. My. God.
I excitedly kicked my feet in air as I read this line from the book. Declan Kane is the moment! How can someone be so perfect!

I closed the book and within a second all my excitement of before has vanished. Why is this happening? Usually I'm thinking about the scenes for a long time but it's not happening with this book even if it's so good. No matter how much I try, my mind is still revolving around certain someone who has big doe eyes.

My thoughts were broken as I heard my phone ringing and a smile formed on my face seeing the caller id.

"Hi Eomma and Appa! How are you two? I missed you so much" I said as I saw their smiling faces through the screen.

"We're doing good my child and we miss you more, how are you and how is JiHo and your friend Jane? How is work going?" My dad asked
"Everyone is doing good appa and work is doing good too don't worry."

"Aera-ya baby we miss you alot why don't you shift to Japan with us, you can start your own bakery here, we will support you why Seoul?" And here comes my mom bringing the same question.

"Eomma you already know my answer, I like it here now and it's already been years since I'm living here and bakery is also set here now and I don't wanna leave but I'll come to visit you guys when I get time"

"Promise?"
"Yes Eomma, Promise!" I replied showing my pinky finger to which they both smiled and we bid our goodbyes.

I was born in Korea but when I was 9 we shifted to Japan for Appa to start his new business, the business went well and after years I again came back in Korea to study and since then I'm living her. I won't say I don't miss my parents but I like it here and Seoul feels like a part of me now.

I sighed and got up from the couch to quickly get ready for work.

•  •  •

"I just don't understand what the couple was thinking in mind while asking for a cake like this" JiHo huffed in annoyance as he rolled the fondant for the nth time.

"This Wedding Cake actually does challenge us because the only thing holding the cake is just a string and the cake has immense details of the couple." I replied
"I know right, we have been preparing for this since last 2 days and we already have to deliver it today, will we be able to make it?" JiHo whined as he asked

"Ofcourse we will make it but the hardest part is to deliver it in one piece" I said as worry took me.
"Let's try our best"
"We have to"

"Hey we received the cake and it was mind blowing all the guests were surprised and impressed thank you Aera and JiHo for the amazing cake and for making our big day special"

I read the text message loud for Jiho and he started clapping and hi-fied me.
"Good job Noona"
"Same to you kiddo"

•  •  •

"You know what Jane, it's been a month since last read that book and I think I've moved on. Yess. I've finally moved on, now Jungkook won't affect me" I said as I did my victory dance in front of her and she just looked at me with a bored face.

"So, what are you gonna do now?" She asked.
"I am gonna read the paragraph again, the paragraph where I felt spark for him" I replied excitedly and she just facepalmed herself.

Ignoring her I took out the book and started reading, thinking I would feel nothing but turns out this is one of the stupidest decisions I've made.
Because there was no difference, no matter how much I tried to stop myself I still blushed reading the line and was still smiling reading him. I was about to kick my feet in air too but I knew it's gonna be too much as Jane is sitting in front of me heh--

I immediately closed the book my heart still beating fast as it did for the first time and I looked up and saw Jane smirking at me and I knew I fucked up.

"Wh-what? Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked
"Tsk nothing just enjoying the scene taking place in front of me" she smirks again and continues

"Little Miss thinks that she will read another book and will get back to normal but Little Miss forgot that now her entire mind is bewitched by a certain Fictional Character" she said and let out a chuckle.

"So what do I do now?" I asked annoyed as my mouth immediately formed a pout.
"Nothing let it be as it is he isn't doing harm anyways and also he doesn't exist, so don't force yourself in anything" she said as she shrugged and I nodded in agreement.

"I being very stupid and crazy ain't I?" I asked as I chuckled on my own antics
"Umm Maybe, Maybe not this is just a Fictional character and everyone has a fictional character they have a crush on so I feel it's kinda normal these days" Jane replied and I hugged her.

"Thank you and I'm sorry"
"Idiot why are you saying sorry, chill he doesn't exist" she said as she caressed my back.

"I know and I love you Jane-ie thank you for being there"
"Always babe and I love you more" she replied as she hugged me tighter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Having a Girl Bestfriend whom you can rely on is a true blessing 💗✨

So from this book you get know about all my Book Husbands 😭👍

Here's the cake :