Chapter 24

If it's not you it's not anyone~ ✨

× Jungkook Pov ×

"Welcome back to the Fictional World Jungkook"

I heard the voice and adjusted my vision to examine my surroundings as I saw myself laying on the floor with my bag thrown on the other side and Thesus standing beside me looking at me with a smile I didn't appreciate.

He helped me stand up and asked "How was your visit? I hope you had a good time.."
"I want to go back" I said and he again showed me one of his smiles which I hate the most.

"As I had already told you in the beginning of our arrangement Jungkook that this isn't a Travel Agency where you can transport whenever and wherever you please. So No, you can't go back. I suggest you go to your house and take rest" he said in his usual tone.

"Please Please Let me go and Stay there Thesus, I love her.. I fucking love her so much and she loves me too. Please I can't live without her Man!" I begged him.

"Even if I allow you to go there, which I won't How many days will you live there? Another 45 days? What after that?" He asked

"Let me go permanently then. Remove me from here, my character, my existence, my status, my company, my money, take away everything from me but not her. I can do all sorts of gamble with you if it makes me live with my Aera" I said as I sobbed

"You're utterly mad in love Jungkook. So much that you don't understand what you're saying right now. So stop with this and leave" he said but I didn't budge from my place.
"Please" I said in a weak voice.

"Jungkook... Go Home Now!" He said as he snapped his fingers and I was teleported in my Apartment.

I heard a bark of a dog and saw my Bam running towards me happily as I bent down and hugged him tightly as he licked my face which brought a smile on my face.

"I missed you Bami" I said and as if he had understood my words so he showed some more affection towards me.

I texted my friends that I'm back and they were here at my house in no time.

"Jungkook-ka we missed you so much!!" Jimin said as he held me in a bone-crushing hug and on top of us was Taehyung as we three did our group hug.

"How is the Real World?" Taehyung asked as Jimin opened the snacks both of them had bought.

"Not much different from Fictional World but Men there are nothing compared to our Fictional World" I said as both of them chuckled.

"How is Aera? How was your love story? Tell us everything" Jimin asked as the crack in my chest deepened on the memories of her but I sighed and told them about my entire love story.

"Don't wanna sound like a villain but is this the end of your love story?" Jimin asked as he placed his words carefully.

"Not at all! You can consider this as a plot twist phase but this isn't an ending I'm meant to be with her." I said determined.