Chapter 2

If it's not you it's not anyone~ 🩶

× Aera Pov ×

Next couple of days I was so busy in my work that I didn't got to read. The book is laying untouched on the coffee table of my house.

Today I finally was free enough to read. It was night-time, I did my skincare routine and made myself comfortable on the couch and opened the book.

The book started with the flashback of the lead couple and how much of a good friends they were.

The book was damn good and I already finished 7 out of 30 chapters when I started feeling sleepy.

I kept bookmark in between the pages so that I don't loose the track when I'll read it next time and layed on my bed.

Before sleep could attack my brain, my thoughts went to the book I was currently reading. Kim Taehyung was the main lead, I can say he's attractive but I dunno, it feels different this time. Usually it's just 3 chapters and I'm already drooling over male lead but I don't know this time. Maybe it'll take time. I'm just overthinking.

I calmed down my thoughts and slept.

• • •

It's been a couple of days since I started reading the book and now I'm completely hooked. I'm already on chapter 20, only 10 more left. Right now some complications are going on between the male lead. As much as I wasn't the girl to forgive Taehyung but there's certain someone who has caught my attention.

Jeon Jungkook

He was introduced in 4th chapter. A Tall man with lots of muscles, abs, long hairs and with a sharp personality. He's also a CEO and Taehyung's friend. I found his personality very intimidating in the beginning to be honest.

But later as his character started to progress, I found out that he's a cutie with a fun personality. His cute big eyes which reflected stars, when he spoke about something he loved. His habit of the teasing Taehyung. He loves to workout and he smiles like bunny. I often felt myself blushing when his part used to come.

Luckily, he isn't involved as a Love Triangle between the Leads, because I didn't wanted to see him heartbroken. Just by his description in the book and reading him, I'm already obsessed to him. I sometimes wonder how would it be if I actually got to see him in real life.

But that's impossible!
The thought itself is shitty!
But we don't have to pay tax for imagining things right?

I shooed my thoughts away and focused on the current chapter I was reading right now in the cafe.

In chapter 25, currently a scene was going on between Taehyung and Jungkook, but I was more happy with Jungkook's presence rather than Taehyung's. Sorry.