Chapter 18

If it's not you it's not anyone~ 🎀

× Aera Pov ×

Tomorrow is D-DAY!!!!!!!!

I'm so damn excited!! But there are so many things I need to take care of. I should make a list of all of them.

I thought and sat down on the table and started noting down my To-Do list in my diary.

• To finish the Cupcakes and Drinks

• To check if decorations are ready and to decorate the stall tomorrow morning.

I was thinking if anything else is left and then I realised I don't have a dress to wear at Ball! And ofcourse I'm no Fictional Girl who will find her perfect Ball dress hiding in the corner of her wardrobe. The dress which she bought and forgot about a long ago. Duh..

• On a dress shopping with Jane.

And last and most important one..

• To ask Jungkook to be my date at the Ball.

I closed the diary and went in the kitchen to finish decorating the remaining cupcakes with JiHo.

"Finally the cupcakes are done!" JiHo said and we both fist-bumped each other.

"You asked Jungkook out for the ball?" He asked as we focused on drinks.
"Not yet! I also need to go to shopping with Jane." I replied.

"All the best for both of your tasks. Even I'm going to shopping with your boyfriend." he said and I chuckled.

"Jungkook listen I'm going too shopping with Jane and maybe we both will have dinner outside. Don't worry I'll prepare something for you." I said to Jungkook who was sitting on the floor with JiHo, both doing the last bit work on Decorations.

"No need for that me and Jigu are also going later and we too will have dinner at a restaurant. Just go safe and text me when you reach hmm?" He said and kissed me on my cheek and I bid our goodbyes.

•  •  •

"So what king of dress you're looking for this year?" Jane asked as we were on the way to the shop.
"I honestly don't know. I don't have a particular dress in mind this year, I'm so confused." I sighed heavily.

"Oh don't worry we will find a good dress for you which will surely give Jungkook a hard time" she said and smirked while I laughed.

"Let's make this a girl's day!! Let's do shopping, spa, food and so much more!!" Jane said excitedly as we both went inside the store.

"Jane what about this??" I asked showing her a dress
"Too plain" she replied and we both continued searching.

"How will this look on me?" She asked showing a glittery gown.
"Too glittery"
"I feel the same"