Chapter 22

If it's not you it's not anyone~ 💫

× Aera Pov ×

When Jungkook told me yesterday that we're going to Jeju for a date, I literally for a minute thought that he was kidding and here am I sitting in a business class seat with him on our way to Jeju for this weekend.

"I have taken care of the itinerary for our two night three days trip. Is there any specific place you wanna visit?" He asked

"Umm.. I don't have any specific place in mind I just wanna roam and eat lots of food and want to make millions of memories with you" I replied and he smiled at my excitement.

We landed in an hour and Jeju was comparatively warmer than Seoul as I took a deep breath to take in some fresh air.
As it was March the month of spring, I could see many Cheery Blossom Trees on our way to hotel.

"I thought we're gonna stay at a hotel" I said as I looked at our place to stay for two days and it wasn't a hotel it was a freaking Villa!

"Nothing ordinary for My Love" he said as kissed my cheeks but my mouth was still open just by looking at the size of Villa.

"Want a House tour or are you gonna stand here all day?" He asked and I immediately nodded my head as we went inside.

The interior was as majestic as exterior. With a huge garden outside with place to relax and a huge swimming pool. Inside we had a living room which was so big that my entire house could fit in.
Adjacent to living room was a huge kitchen and the refrigerator was packed with all kinds of food stuff.

We went in the master bedroom and it was beyond my expectations! It was so beautiful with couch and a huge bed in between and opposite to it was floor touch window outside which I can view the sea from distance and it was breathtaking. It also had a walk-in closet which was size of my bedroom and a huge bathroom!!

"It feels so magical" I said as I hugged Jungkook
"I'm glad you liked it" he said as I kissed his cheek.

"Now what do you wanna do? You wanna rest for a while or do you wanna freshen up and we shall start roaming the island"

"Let's start roaming the island" I said and we both got freshen up and were ready to leave.

"Where are we going first? And what are we doing for next three days?" I asked him

"Okay so today is Day 1 so today we gonna roam the museum and some historical places and we will have some delicious food.
On day 2 we will spend time at beaches all day and then in evening we can go hiking and we can camp there at night because the stars show themselves beautifully there and I know how much you like stargazing and then we can catch a sunrise there. And at last it will be your choice what we will do before we catch our flight in evening"

He finished and I looked at him amazed. "Did you really planed all of this?" I asked
"Yes" he said and smiled as we went off with our schedule.

We roamed some museums and historical places and clicked too many pictures as we had our dinner which was local Street food and came back to the villa.