Chapter 5

If it's not you it's not anyone~🤍

× JiHo Pov ×

"Noona, I'm done with the Elsa Themed Birthday Cake can you please check if there are any changes and then I'll pack it." I  said as I  entered the Kitchen from the Cakery.

"Noona?" I  again called her out after her lack of response but again she was  lost in her own thoughts so I quickly thought of an idea.

"Noona FIRE FIREE!!" I  shouted
"What!?? Where? Where is the Fire??" She finally came back in her senses and quickly asked as she started looking here and there for the sign of smoke.

As she was checking the areas I couldn't help it and started laughing as she heard me laughing from behind.
"What is it Jiho? Who passes joke's like this? I was so scared." She said in an attempt to scold me.

"Sorry Sorry Noona I didn't meant to do it but I called you twice and you weren't even listening to me where you were lost huh?"
"Uh.. No where I'm listening to you now, what is it?" I said

"I said that I'm done with the Elsa Themed Birthday Cake can you please check if there are any changes and then I'll pack it" I  explained
"Okay don't worry I'll check it and I'm sure there won't be any changes because it's made by you" she complimented me and my ears turned red

•  •  •

× Aera Pov ×

"Noona you already added sugar in the mixture how much more are you gonna add?"
"Oh! I'm so sorry! I don't know what I was doing I'm really sorry"
"Don't worry come here and sit" he held my hand and made me sit on the kitchen floor and sat with me.

"Have this." He said handing me a piece of Dark Chocolate. My Favourite.
"Feeling better?" He asked and I nodded as yes.

"What happened Noona? Is there something bothering you? You are very quite since last few days and always lost in your thoughts. Is there any problem? You can share with me you know." He asked as he looked at me with a worried look

"Nothing serious happened Kiddo no need to worry and even I don't know what is happening to me these days I'm so lost!" I sighed heavily
"Lost? As in thoughts of someone or is there something else?"

"The first option" I replied in a low tone
"Who's it?"
"Ugh! Jeon Jungkook" I said as I hid my face in my palms as embarassment took over me.

"Aish! It's him!! I don't know what you saw in him that your mind is so occupied by him."
"Even I don't know why this is happening to me" I said as I whined
"Okay when I say Jeon Jungkook what comes in you mind? Say it all out I won't judge you ofcourse"