Chapter 13

"We'll be okay."

~~~~~

Taking care of my girlfriend after we'd gone a few rounds always made me happy. My hands were massaging her thighs as she laid in front of me. Her arms were over her face and I could see the little grin formed on her lips.

"What do you want to do today?" I asked, my voice barely above a whisper.

"I don't know. What are you thinking?" Alessia sat up on her elbows.

"We could go out for lunch and shop around the city." I scooted closer, pulling her legs over my own. I rubbed her hips with my thumbs. "See where the day takes us I guess."

"That sounds good to me." She sighed.

I glanced up at her. "What?"

"I'm going to miss these days."

I stopped rubbing her hips and held my hands out. She sat up and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I love you, Russel." I pecked her lips. "Once I get back from my relaunch tour, I'll be right here. I'll be at every game, event, whatever for a whole month. Then we'll be on our way to my home in Italy where it'll just be the two of us for a month."

She raked her hands through my hair. I closed my eyes and let out a content sigh. I loved her touch. "I still can't believe you own a private home in Italy."

"It's nothing special, Less. It's small and private."

"And on the coast...in Florence."

"I mean, we don't have to go." I teased.

"No, we're going." She smiled. "A month of just us sounds heavenly." I gave her a chaste kiss then made of trail some down her chin and throat. Just before I got to her boobs, I stopped. "Brooke."

"After all that after-care I just did, I'm not going to start anymore." I smirked.

"I love that you take care of me, you know?"

"I love taking care of you, Less. I'll always take care of you." I pecked her lips again. "I'll go get a shower going. You want to get us some clothes?"

"Sure, yeah." I kissed her forehead one last time before getting out of the comfort of our bed.

"I wash the bedding later when we get back."

"Or toss it in, so we can make the bed when we get home."

"I could do that too." I turned the shower on and found two towels. "Are Ella and her boyfriend still coming over or—"

"I think we're going to go out instead. Ella's talking to Joe about it." I leaned against the doorframe of the bathroom and watched her go through her shirts one by one with one hand, the other held onto the sheet wrapped around her. "But plan on going out." She turned around and looked at me. "What?"

"Just admiring you."

She looked away. "Stop making me blush."

"Alright, alright. I'm sorry." I wrapped my arms around her. "Shower now?"

"Mmm, sounds nice."

"I love that we get to do these things." Alessia squeezed my hand in hers. "But I hate that we're still followed by security everywhere we go."