Chapter 7

Evening at Maheshwari Palace

Everyone is busy with the preparation and everyone is running here and there......

In Swara's Room

Dadi: Swara did you see my ladoo..... Where is she ?

Shomi: Mom she is doing work from morning and I suggest her to take rest for sometime....may be she is resting in her room.... That's why she is not here.....

Swara is really scared because she knows if anybody comes to know about her crime then it will be a great problem for them......she also can think what will be consequences if their plan works....so she is silently praying good help her ... She can't put her and her mother happiness in to stake....So she is sitting like she doesn't have any idea what happening there....

Dadi: okay it is good she is taking some rest.... But then who will make swara ready.....

Shomi: Mom I will make her ready..... After ragini comes she will do the touch-up.....

Dadi : okay.......

Here in groom side

Sujatha: Jiji did you see sanskar.......I am looking for him everywhere but he is no where to see....Do you know ....where is he....

Laksh (mind) : Chachi you will get the answer after sometime..... I already trapped your son... Now I don't want to disturb him from his sweet moment....

AP: may be he went out with ram ....you don't panic okay... Please calm now.... Okay......

Sujata:ji jiji...

Marriage time is coming closer and shomi completed making swara ready.... She is really happy for her daughter.....

Shomi: I am really happy swara.... I waited for this day so long... I always dreamt to see you in marriage outfit.... Today my wish got completed.....

Swara: mom... don't get emotional....my whole makeup will ruin....

Shomi: okay baba.... One min ragini still didn't gets up....what is she doing there..... I think may be again she gone to do some stupid work.... What can I do with this girl .... This girl always do work and forget about herself ..... I am sure till now she didn't get dressed..... Swara you wait here I am going to check her........ What is she doing there...

Swara get tensed then also she didn't show it in her face....

Swara: Okay mom....

Swara suddenly messaged laksh that mom is going to search ragini what to do......

Laksh replied that  : No need to do anything...just stand and watch the drama .. I will tell sujatha Chachi also to go there.......

Laksh :  Chachi where is sanskar.... I didn't see him from some time ....

Sujatha: I don't know laksh... Where is this guy... His father also not picking the phone... What to do...

Laksh : Why can't you ask ragini about this ... Sanskar and ragini are bestfriends right... May be he told her about this......

Sujatha: that is right.... I will go now and ask ragini.....where is sanskar 

Laksh : Okay Chachi....

While shomi and sujatha meet eachother at infront of ragini's room...

Shomi: What happened sujatha ... You are looking little tensed.... What happened....and what are you doing infront of ragu bedroom.... Do you have any work...

Sujatha: No I came here to ask ragini about the whereabout about sanskar ...I can't find him anywhere......

After that both called ragini from outside.....and there is no sound from inside.....At last they called ragini name bit loudly and they heard sudden scream from inside both get shocked to hear the scream..... This time shekhar and other family member so came there to look what is happening... After hearing the scream both ladies enter into room and they become shocked to see ragini with someone... They can't identify who is that person because his back is facing them and here he and ragini is also shocked to see their situation... Both don't know what happened here ... At last he trun to shomi and she got shock because the person is............