chapter 5

In Maheshwari palace

Ragini is really busy with some last minute preparation of swara's marriage...While doing the work suddenly someone pulled her to one of the nearest bedroom.... Ragini become shock and look who pulled her ...... Suddenly she became normal after seeing the person infront of her

Ragini: Sanskar .....why you pulled me here.... I have so many works to complete....

Sanskar: Tell me Ragini....What is your plan.... What you are going to do ...... Please don't do anything...

Ragini: My plan is simple....making swara ready for the wedding ....last minute decoration....checking food and welcoming guest at last swara and laksh marriage.....

Sanskar : please ragini don't..... Wait you said swara and laksh marriage..... You are telling you are helping swara to marry laksh....

Ragini is just shaking head  and says yes and he can't believe his ears ....he once looks into her eyes to know if she is telling the truth and looking at her eye he is confirmed she is telling the truth.... He can't believe what he heard......

Sanskar: How this sudden change happened....

Ragini: yesterday you give me a realisation that I am also going to became another janaki... So after thinking so much...I understand that why I am doing this much for a person who cheat me with my sister.... Why I need that person in my life..... If I marry that person I can't be sure that he will love me and support me.... Like my baba did with my mother....my baba never loved my maa..after marriage also he always goes back of his lover .... My mother never wish I also live a life like that... So I backout from the mission..... Now  I understood that my love towards laksh is already died after he declared his love for swara and I understood that yesterday only.... Till yesterday I think that I did everything because of love but now I understood it is not Because of love ... May be because of my stubborness to make him mine because he choose swara over me.... But I won't say thanks to you .. if you never appeared in my life then I won't travel in this path.... So my life destroyed only because of you only ...but you also saved me from complete destruction.....So don't expect thank you from me and also don't expect I will take your sorry also.....

Sanskar eyes got wet after hearing her confession from her.... He never thought like that .... Now she openly told him that he is the one who destroyed her life .... But she is true he knows that he is the sole reason...if he never comes in her life then laksh won't do second engagement with her... because for him only laksh accept to marry ragini second time ...  So he is the sole reason for everything ...

Ragini: And more thing after the marriage I will tell everyone my truth okay....... I won't compelling you to tell your truth .... But you need you can tell them... But one day you have to tell your truth because you can't live like mentally unstable person throughout your life.... So it is better it comes early...... that's all.....

In other side Laksh and Swara

Swara: laksh what is you are going to do please tell me....

Laksh: swara can you do me a favour.... When I give you missed call can you give this medicine to ragini....

Swara: What me ....how can I laksh please I can't... If anybody sees me doing like that....

Laksh : please do for me... For us ....we have to make her understand if anybody force u to marry anyone how it is going to feel.....

Swara after thinking

Swara : Okay ... I will do..... But laksh what medicine is this.....

Laksh : Swara this is just sleeping pills..... After consuming this she will feel sleepy and we can make her sleep with sanskar .... So that if our family find out that she sleep with sanskar then they will arrange her marriage with sanskar...