Prologue

Story startes from the Marriage track of swara and laksh... sanskar and ragini is planning to stop the marriage..... they did what all things they can do to stop this marriage.... Sanskar is really angry with laksh because he thinks that he is the sole reason for his lost love .. but his all misunderstandings are cleared by his father .... When his father overheard  about this planning.... He cleared that laksh didn't cheat him and he really wants to help him by convincing his father for sanskar and Kavitha marriage....he really tried harder to convince him but DP didn't accept his request and regarding Kavitha's death DP is innocent and he already send the criminal behind her death to jail... After knowing everything he became sad and he wanted to stop ragini from doing wrong to swara and laksh...he reached bhadi and talked with ragini........laksh and swara overheard what all things ragini and sanskar did to stop this marriage till yesterday and they become angry ... They also heard that sanskar is begging to stop everything to ragini....Ragini is shouting no I can't laksh is mine and I won't allow swara to marry laksh...but sanskar is begging ragini please stop this I misunderstood them and now I got to know about the truth what exactly happened with Kavitha please ragini forget about ur all plans and we can focus on our siblings happiness...please ragini....after hearing everything swara and laksh ground collapsed....they blamed ragini and sanskar for everything and they want to take revenge from them for their Wrong doings.