Chapter 4

Here the laksh plan is something else....He wants to take revenge from her.... How can she think of breaking his marriage with swara.... He is super angry...

He called his best friend omi

Laksh : Omi where are you.....

Omi: why Bhai ....I am here only what happened...

Laksh: Omi I need help from you .... You please come here....

Omi: yes boss .....I will come there in a minute

In Swara Room

Swara is really tensed because she don't know what Ragini's next plan is....how she is going to stop the marriage.... She is really tense and again her phone rang and she looked at the phone and it is from Neil..

Swara : Hello Neil....what happened to you called me again....

Neil: Nothing swara .... After knowing you are really scared I thought I would ask you before going to bed. "Are you okay"... And you know shethal also asked me to call you again and ask if you are okay .... She is also in tension after knowing what all things happened to you..... You just relax don't think about anything...... Everything is going alright and I will help you to find out who is doing this.....

After hearing him swara cried and told

Swara: Neil I am betrayed......Betrayed from my own sister.....

Neil: What Swaru what happened why you are crying ..... Please tell me.....

Swara: Neil I already told you right I have doubt in laksh brother' Sanskar....my doubt is correct he is also part of this plan and the main master mind behind in this plan is my sister Ragini....( Please anyone say to her our ragini is innocent and sanskar is the master mind behind all this....poor Ragini now trying to rectify her mistake but now everyone is hating her )

Neil: Ragini .....you have a sister.........

Swara: Do you forget what I said yesterday.... I got my family back and my father has another daughter. Her name is ragini....she is behind everything...

Neil: Swara how can she do this to you...From your words I know how much you are loving your sister and she is doing like this ......Do you know why she is doing this to you.....

Swara : She is obsessed with my laksh.....

Neil: How can she......OMG how can she is obsessed with her own sister would be husband ... Without seeing her just by hearing her character I am hating her.... How can she think about this.... And even she tried to stop the marriage.....I am really hating her... Please tomorrow don't show her to me ... I don't know what I am going to do to her....

But his words stab swara because she knows she is the first one to steal laksh from ragini.... She is also one of the reasons Ragini becomes like this ...but she is not going to tell the truth to him... if she tell she fears that he will hate or judge her for what she did...

Swara: No Neil ... You don't need to do anything now I and laksh have proof against her so we will show this proof to them.... But I am sending the proof to you also ... Because I can't believe ragini if she got to know that I have proof then she will destroy that ..... So it is better you also have one copy ......

Neil: Okay mam.....please send me okay...And Don't get tensed ...now you know right who is the real culprit....so now it is easy to avoid problems they are creating......

Swara: Okay ....Neil can I ask you ....when are you going to propose Shethal.....

Neil: Swara yar I know she also has feelings for me but I can't propose to her...maybe it is my thinking that she also has the same feel as mine if I am wrong then I will lose her friendship also ... I can't lose friendship .....