Chapter 13

In Car

Both Neil and Ragini didn't talk with eachother... Ragini is really tensed with all the recent activities....She is going to the unknown place and going to stay with unknown people... She even don't know her husband properly..... How she is going to live.... She is totally blank with everything.....

Here Neil is really pissed with everything....He married an unknown girl .....He lost his first love.... He is angry with himself.... If he took proper decision in correct time then it won't happen.... He is really hating ragini.... But he can't do anything else........in that situation only this method is there to escape from the humiliation .... But what he is going to tell to shethal....how he is going face her....and the main thing is how he is going to tell shethal that he raped a girl and that's why his family forced him to marry her.....the more important thing about this is he doesn't have any memory of that day....how this is happened.....and the next question is how he is going to live with ragini ......His head is really throbbing.......

Both of them come from the revive when the car halted infront of Khurana Mansion.......Both Ragini and Neil comes outside of car and ragini started to look at mansion it is really big and spacious.... She thinks that in this house whole badi people can live .....it is that much big......

Then her eyes moves to the Neil parents

Then her eyes moves to the Neil parents ...they are waiting to receive her .....both parents are smiling....they are truly happy that his son got married....... that is showing in their face..... they don't know why but they are getting feeling like they knew her from long time and they are really happy that Neil married Ragini.... They don't have any bad feeling towards shethal....shethal also good girl but they always think that shethal and Neil not an husband-wife matterial they are best friend.....they are wrongly interpreting the feeling of friendship by love...... But today they are confirmed....if Neil truly loved shethal then he would have stopped this marriage but no he is just guilty that he is marrying without informing and what will be her reaction....so they know Neil gradually understand his relationship with shethal and move on with Ragini......

Ragini and Neil comes towards the entrance of house and Anjali applied a Tilak to both the bride and groom

Ragini and Neil comes towards the entrance of house and Anjali applied a Tilak to both the bride and groom....the couple seek blessing from both Anjali and Adhitya.....After that Anjali put the kalash pot infront of Ragini and Ragini tilt the kalash pot  laden with rice using her right foot and step into a dish with Alta ....After this she walked inside the house leaving behind auspicious red footprints....Which symbolic of the arrival of Goddess Lakshmi...