Chapter 29

Hi guys I am back with a new chapter... sorry for the short break. From now I will try to update regularly.......

Time moved fastly and Ragini completed her 2 months in Neil house ...... In this time both become little bit close .....both started to spend more time with family ....now a days Neil also join the family outing....... Neil is feeling different with ragini because he is now understanding the true meaning of family and this change in his family occured only because of one person that is Ragini.....He is gradually understanding his feelings towards her but then also he is little bit hesitant to proceed......About Neil family they are friendly with eachother but the outing with family is limited due to their works....and Neil always prefers to travel with his friends but after ragini's entry she changed everything....she used to take Neil parents with her every weekends....but Neil that time due to his misunderstanding with ragini always skip that trip by giving so many reasons.....but now he is also started to spend time with them.....but now he is regretting that he missed lot and he is seeing different view of his family......... Before he always spend time with friends and his parents goes to the trip alone but now he is feeling like he again become child.... because like small children ragini and Neil always shows tantrums towards Anjali and Adhitya and they are also enjoying this moments with their children....he is feeling like he is living his childhood......the truth is due to business he lost most of his childhood because adhitya and Anjali always need to travel but now they are giving their full time and full attention...he is really feeling secure and protection from his family...... But for him the person who gave everything that he lost in this much years is ragini..... He never thought that after marrying ragini his life will change like this.....now he knows he is loving ragini and shethal is only his attraction.....but he don't know how to convey his feelings to ragini..... But before that he want to cancel the divorce.....but he is really scared because suppose ragini reject his proposal what will he do....he don't know .......... Before his bond with his family is really nice but now it becomes strong....like small child who is waiting for candy he also now waits for weekends....His this change is also noticed by his friends and colleagues... They are seeing brand new person.... Before he is angry young man but now he always smile and behave cool.... everyone is surprised by his sudden change .....samar and shethal also asked him..... Only reply he gave is he got back the beautiful memories he lost in his childhood......

Now ragini is assisting in the sid project......Here shethal and Sid relationship is also changing gradually.....they lessened their fight with eachother and now they are friends but still they will fight like Tom and Jerry......

In project site.......

Ragini is discussing the details with the workers and suddenly sid came there ....

Sid: Hello sis do you have 5 min for your brother....

Ragini: Sid what happened........I have enough time for you ....do you want something....

Sid: Someone wants to talk to you.......are you interested to talk

Ragini:Who is that someone......

?????: It's me ragu........

Ragini: Sanskar......you ....I don't want to talk with you....Sid cut his phone ....I don't want to talk with this cheater......

Sanskar: What ......I am cheater ........are you sure ...I think you didn't get who is me ..... I am sanskar Maheshwari......why are you calling me with this names .....

Ragini: Then what name I will give you.... After my marriage do you tried once to call me ....now you want to talk to me .... I will kill you if you comes infront of me.......

Sanskar: Do you know right I want to handle your that irritating sister......now tell me how can I call you ....

Ragini: What ? you want to handle swara...but she is laksh responsibility right then why are you handling her ..........