Chapter 2

In Baadi

One girl is in the call

Girl: Laksh ...I am really scared I don't know what exactly happening here......... In our each and every function of marriage daily new dramas is occurring and everyone is blaming me for everything... You are beleiveing me right ... I am not doing anything.... someone is behind in everything...... I am sure someone wants to frame me and create problems in our marriage......

Laksh : Swara ......relax baby.... I know you are not doing anything and someone is there behind every problems that occured in our functions.... So relax .... I am always with you..... I won't allow anyone to ruins our marriage.... Do you trust me ...

Swara: I trust you laksh..... But I don't know what happened to me.... Today I am really scared can you come here for sometime... please laksh...

Laksh: Swara I will come there..... But it is not an easy task.... Without anyone notice coming there is one of the difficult task ......

Swara : Okay I will wait for you......

After that both hang their phone .....and laksh planned to comes here ......

After sometime swara's phone again ring and she checked it is from an unknown number.....first she scared to pick the phone because she thought that may be it is from the person who is creating problems in her life.... But then also she picked her phone ...

Person: Hello is it swara Boss

Swara: Yes ,may I know who is speaking...

Person: Swaru did you forget your buddy ...... How can you do this to me ......

After hearing Swaru from his mouth she understood who is calling her .....

Swara : Neil ...... OMG you gave me shock do you know after seeing the unknown number I got scared .... You idiot....is this the method to  call someone..... Why did you use unknown number to call me....

Neil: OMG what I am hearing....the great swara is scared because of a simple call from unknown number..... That is super.....I think I misunderstood you as swara....can you please call my swara because my swara is tiger.....she is not a like you scared kitten ........

Swara: If you are in same position as me then you will also get scared.....now my condition is like this.....I want to Complete laksh and my marriage tomorrow peacefully.....I don't have any other wish...

Neil: What happened Swaru....why you are sounding sad ....please tell me.....

Then she told everything to Neil skipping the laksh and ragini part .... She don't want Neil to think negative about her or laksh....she know he won't judge her but then also she is not confident....So she just skipped that part ....

Neil: OMG this much happened with you and you didn't tell about anything..... Do you  have any  idea who will be behind of all these .... Do you have any doubt in anyone....

Swara after thinking sometimes she said...

Swara : I have doubt in sanskar.... Laksh brother... But he is mentally unstable person... I don't have strong proof regarding this .....

Neil: swara just think positive way.... I will come tomorrow there ... Already I missed your all functions ...I will surely come....and also help them in completing the marriage work...... And I will also help you and laksh to find out who is the real culprit....

Swara: Thanks Neil .........Come soon

After that both hang the phone.........

In Khurana House

Neil Pov

I can't believe what is happening to my swara ...... She is really innocent and someone is playing with her.... Swara I will find out who is behind this and I won't leave that person... I will give punishment on behalf of you.........

At Baadi

One girl is looking at the photograph of another another woman and saying

Mom I know I am doing wrong with swara.... But mom I am really loving laksh ..... I can't think any other person other than laksh in my life.... Do you know how many times I tried to forget him but I can't..... I am not mahan to give my love to someone and live my life full with pain.....Even swara is also not innocent after knowing laksh is my fiancee she loved laksh and even laksh cheated me with my sister ... If laksh or swara told me about them initially then I won't dream my life with laksh and I would have give laksh to swara with happiness.... but now ...how can I see laksh with swara after dreaming to live with him...... Tell me mom.... I know may be I won't get love from laksh in intial stage but after sometimes he will love me ..... I am sure about that.... Please help me mom.... Mom I can ask help only from you.. because  everyone in this house is happy for swara.... Till this time no one came and ask me about my situation or how I am feeling after giving my fiancee to my sister ....mom I am really missing you .... If you are would have here I am sure you will protect me from all this problems and I won't become like this also... I am miss you and hope you will forgive me for what I am going to do tomorrow....

Suddenly her phone beep and she see the message from sanskar..

Sanskar: Ragini comes to terrace I want to talk with you urgently.......

Ragini Replied back: Just a minute I am coming....

At same time swara and Laksh also sitting in the terrace but they are sitting in the back of water tank so if anyone comes to terrace they can't see them......

Swara: Laksh tomorrow there won't be any in our marriage right.....

Laksh: swara why are you scaring like this.... Tomorrow everything will be perfect and our marriage will occur without any problems.... Now are you happy.....

Swara: Yes laksh ... Do you know my friend Neil ....he promised me that he will come tomorrow.. I am really happy to meet him tomorrow.....

Both are startled because of the sound and they looked at the entrance who came there without giving that person any clue that they are hiding behind the tank......but they became shocked after seeing sanskar there....

Laksh: sanskar....what is he doing here at this time... and with whom he came here ....

Swara: laksh did anyone find out you are here ... searching you they came here....

Laksh: No swara .... They won't find out...I escape from my window and already I told maa I am going to sleep don't distrub me ......So this is something else.....

Swara: Okay laksh we can wait and see ...why he came here....

After sometime they hear another foot steps...and again they look this time it is ragini.....