Chapter 3

Swara and Laksh became shocked to see ragini there and both want to know why sanskar and ragini is here......

Ragini: What happened sanskar ......why you called me here....

Sanskar: Ragini we need to stop everything..... We can't go further.....

Ragini: What we want to stop.... What happened... Why are you this much scared......

This time swara started to record the video of ragini and sanskar without their knowledge

Sanskar: Ragini I misunderstood my lucky and bade papa... They don't have any involvement in Kavitha's matter.....both are innocent.... Today my papa overheard what I was talking about on the phone regarding revenge and my  told me the exact truth.... I misunderstood everything so we need to stop what ever thinks we are doing with swara and laksh...

Ragini: Did you finish your nonsense talking..... Sanskar what do you think about me.... Whenever you want I have to behave like that ...I am I doll for you. ....who will do what ever instructions you will give ...... In hospital bed I think that you are supporting me after seeing my love towards laksh but now I understand you just want revenge I am just puppet for you right..... But just change that from your mind okay .... I have my own mind and I will do what my mind tells .. if you don't want to help me then you can leave but don't expect me to backout from this ...

Sanskar: Ragini please understand it is not good...you can't gain love and respect from laksh if you do like this ..... Please understand...laksh won't accept you with his full mind..... You are going to destroy your and laksh life ..... Even your sister won't forgive you .... Please ragini .... Because of me only you came this path please understand.....I don't know I became blind in revenge and include you in this .... Please ragini...

Ragini: shutup sanskar.....I know for some days laksh won't accept me fully but after some day I will gain respect and trust from him and then he will also start to love me ..... So I won't back from my mission and no one can change me from this mission... My love for laksh is true ... I won't leave laksh .... He is mine....

Sanskar: Ragini......you are mistaken...you are not loving laksh .... Laksh is just your obsession.... If you truly loved laksh then you won't try to destroy his life by adamantaly marrying him....please understand.... Even your mother won't forgive you... Please ragini ... understand... I did a sin by joining you in my revenge plan.... Please ragini...

Ragini: I am not going to budge from my decision and I am leaving I don't want to hear you nonsense talks ....

After telling this she turns to other side and leaving the terrace....that time she get stuck after hearing sanskar next word......

Sanskar: Okay ragini do as you like... but just tell are you planning to become another janaki....

After hearing this she turn towards sanskar and look into his eye  and ask through her eyes what are you mean by that...

Sanskar : Yes you heard right...are you planning to become another janaki ..... Because you are also traveling in the same path of your mother... But one thing is there you mother is not evil and she didn't marry shekar uncle forcefully...she is innocent and she don't know the truth also.... But you know the truth and you are trying to marrying laksh forcefully... But last you and your future baby will also have same life like your mother and you... You won't get love from laksh ..... I can't say that may be like your father he will also goes back to swara after marrying you ...So think ragini without doing any evil things also your mother suffered and you father never loved her or you... You are always unwanted child for him... Because I didn't see he is caring for you even after you become hospitalised also he choose laksh for your sister .. so for him swara and shomi ma is important .. why you are adamant to make life like janaki.... If you need this then go for it... Your mother won't happy .... She won't forgive you.... Do you want that... Just think....