Chapter 22

Next day Neil is really tensed because he don't know what will be ragini's reply about his proposal... He is thinking that will she give divorce to him or not ....

Neil: God I don't want major drama ....but if my parents get to know about this then it will create problems.....I hope she won't spill this matter to my parents.....I know I am selfish but what can I do .......

Here in kitchen

Anjali: Ragini do you know .....we didn't performed half of the rituals we followed in our family with you and Neil.....

Ragini looked questionably.....

Anjali: Ragini Khurana's are not that much traditional.....but then also they believed in so many rituals..... The most important one is couples going to the temple that situated in the outskirts.. After marriage every generation of Khurana's goes there and pray for stronger and healthier relationship.... Do you know that is really an important custome here....but our Neil doesn't believe in these rituals so I can't do anything about this.... If possible try to talk with him regarding this.....and for our happiness tell him to do atleast this ritual .......

Ragini mind: sorry mom I can't convince Neil for this.... because I already ready to give divorce to him... It is better we part away.....but I can't tell you this now because it is his right to tell this to you.... And these rituals are doing for your daughter in law and son but I am just a guest for few days who will leave this house after our divorce proceedure complete..

At same time servant informed them about shethal visit.... All servant knows about shethal ...she is not a regular visitor......Ragini and Anjali goes to living room and welcomed her

Shethal: Namaste Aunty....

Anjali: Namaste shethal beta.....how are you....how was your family trip.....

Shethal: Aunty it is really great and we all enjoyed lot.....

Anjali : Good .... Shethal this is Ragini Neil's wife ....

Ragini and shethal have awkwardness to say hello to eachother but they wished eachother....

Anjali: Ragini this is Neil best friend shethal...both are friends from their college days.......

Ragini just smiled at her both are really feeling awkward... because for ragini she is her husband's girlfriend and for Shethal she is her crush wife ... So it is natural to get awkwardness.........Ragini is not considering Neil as her husband but then also after completing all the rituals in front of marriage altar every wife heart accept the truth that he is her husband....with her willing or not so if her husband seeing someone it will pierce their heart... Because no girl will be willing to share their husband with anyone......

Shethal : Aunty I will go upstairs and check Neil....

Anjali: No shethal.....

Shethal looked at Anjali questionably....

Anjali: I know beta you are friend with neil for so many years but beta now he is married and it is not good to go to his room ...... I am not telling this to hurt you .... Now that room is equally belongs to ragini also ....so it is not good if you go there... I already send servant to call Neil ....he will be here in any time .... I hope you understand what I mean....

Shethal got hurt by her words ....but she node okay .....after telling this Anjali goes from there but ragini said....

Ragini: Shethal he is your friend after seeing you I know you are not bad ....if you want to talk with him alone then you can go to room...I don't have any problem.... I don't want to come between two friends...... And I know her words hurted you I am asking sorry for her rude words.........