Alicent

Alicent looks around as Aemma Velaryon walks into her chambers in a world of her own unseeing as she whispers to herself.

"Aemma?" Alicent calls guilt eating at her whenever she sees the girl she sent into a nightmare otherwise known as being her son's wife "Aemma?"

Aemma looks up before frowning as she looks around at the room "How did I get here?" she wonders aloud as she walks to a chair and sits down wincing when her child kicks her belly. Alicent stands and walks over to her standing before her worried.

"Are you alright?"

Aemma nods as she looks back down at her belly with a wince "Yes"

"You seem big for your time" Alicent comments, making Aemma nod as she looks up at her mother by law.

"The Maesters think it will be twins" Aemma says softly as she strokes her stomach before wincing again. Alicent sighs as she holds out her hands to Aemma who frowns as she takes them confused.

Gently Alicent leads Aemma over to the couch where they sit beside each other as Alicent watches Aemma she moves uncomfortably before wincing again as the baby or babies kick from within her stomach.

"What do you wish to name them?" Alicent asks, trying to start a conversation "Have you given it any thought?"

"Aegon will name them" Aemma says as she closes her eyes "He knows best and he will name his children something that lives up to the name Targaryen"

His Alicent thinks sadly not ours just his. "What do you wish to name them, if it was up to you?" Alicent asks.

Aemma pauses as she looks at Alicent wincing at another kick "Naerys or Aelicent?" she pauses thinking before shaking her head "Jaehaerys or Visenya" she nods pleased before looking at Alicent with a smile.

Alicent smiles at Aemma who smiles up innocently before frowning as she winces again worrying Alicent who puts a hand to Aemma's shoulder making her flinch back raising her hand to protect herself.

Alicent freezes when she sees the bruise around Aemma's wrist and the faint outline of a hand on her face.

"Where are those bruises from Aemma?" Alicent asks nervously as she looks at Aemma urgently as she looks back at her. "Aemma... are they from my son?"

Aemma just looks at her not saying anything. Alicent nods as she looks at the ground before looking back at Aemma who is watching her. "You know he does not mean it right? I mean he is a kind person"

Aemma nods, making Alicent gag in relief as she stands looking at Aemma who stands as well looking down nervously. She glances up at her before leaving. Alicent watches her go before sniffing as she looks up trying to stop the tears before looking back down as she shakes her head.