Funeral

The children had been banned from being alone with the Queen by order of the Hand who had seemed to take over the Kingdom while the King mourned the loss of his eldest son and Heir.

Aegon had been a mess, everyone could see that and the Queen had not moved from her chambers since that fateful night.

Their children was with their mother when ever they could but due to the order by the Hand they were not allowed to be alone with her for very long.

The children had complained to their father who had scolded the Hand but no measures had been taken to reverse the current situation and if they were not careful the Queen might not be around for much longer.

Alicent entered the Queen's chambers to see Aemma standing by her bed a dress in her hands as she looked out the window.

The dress was a dark green, which surprised many people at court who thought it was the Queen declaring for their own side but it was in fact because since she had been wearing black at the time of her son's death she could not look at the colour black.

Green dresses had been readily available but she had ordered several blue dresses to be made. Blue for the House of Arryn, the house of her grandmother which could also be seen as loyalty to her mother.

"There is to a be a funeral for your son. We have been asked for ride on a wagon behind his body."

"I don't want to."

"Neither do I. But when a thing like this happens, a blow to the king is a blow to the kingdom"

Aemma shakes her head as she crosses the chambers towards the table where her son's favourite toy used to be.

"The people share our grief and wish to be closer to us."

"I don't want them closer" Aemma cuts of Alicent who continues to watch her as she clutches the dress to her. "I don't know them."

"Sometimes we have to pretend."

"Why?"

"We are representatives of the throne we have a duty."

Aemma shakes her head as she takes a deep breath as she turns from her mother by law who watches her closely.

"Aemma what you saw... last night when you came to my room-"

"This is for my boy," Aemma cuts off the Dowager Queen as she pushes the gown into Alicent's hands as she turns and takes up the toy that lays before her on top of the table as she holds it to her lips as she looks over at the window as she tries to hold back her tears.

I have been unable to watch episode two so this is my version until I am able to but it also might be my chosen version so

Warning; This was made from scenes and clips that I have watched so I apologise for any discrepancies that are present.

Also I am sad to announce that my birthstone is emerald... I like emerald but I am a supported of Queen Rhaenyra so.... awkward!