Twins

Rhaenyra runs to her daughter's chambers. Her daughter had gone into labour in the early hours and she had just been called which she was very annoyed at but she was called so she ran to her daughter's chambers to find Alicent already there as Aemma laboured on the bed in front of them.

She is knocked out of her shock when Aemma screams as she doubles over. Rhaenyra gathers up her skirts and runs to her daughter's side holding her hand as Alicent runs a cloth over her forehead.

"Aemma?"

"Mother" Aemma smiles as she turns to her mother who smiles back at her as she watches the Maester who is kneeling between her legs. "You came"

"Of course I did Aemma," Rhaenyra smiles as she kisses Aemma's forehead. "They will be here soon"

"Not soon enough" Aemma moans as she tosses her head back with another scream "Get them out of me, please!"

"Soon, they will be here soon" Rhaenyra resures Aemma who shakes her head in pain "Just another push"

Aemma moans again as the Maester nods to Rhaenyra and Alicent who look back down at Aemma who pants in exhaustion.

"Almost there Aemma" Alicent whispers to Aemma who shakes her head as she screams again.

"One more Princess" the Maester tells the Princess who screams through her teeth as she pushes again and the head comes out. Aemma whimpers as she falls back down against the pillows as a baby's cry echoes through the chamber.

Aemma whimpers again and screams alarming Rhaenyra and Alicent who look at the Maester who has handed the child to a midwife "Maester?" Rhaenyra asks, scared.

"Twins Princess" the Maester tells her "It will be easier Princess but you must push"

Aemma screams again as she clings to Rhaenyra's hand making her wince as Aemma pushes out another baby whose cries join their siblings as Aemma falls back against the pillows her eyes closing as Rhaenyra and Alicent look at the twins.

"Maester?"

"Boy and girl, my Queen" the Maester says as he joins the midwives with the other twin.

"Do you hear that? Aemma? Aemma!" Rhaenyra panics as she shakes Aemma's shoulders. Aemma moans as her eyes flutter.

"Mama?"

"A girl and boy" Rhaenyra tells her "What do you want to name them?"

"Aegon can name them" Aemma says sleepily "I just want to sleep"

"I would not advise that" the Maester says "I fear if she fell asleep she would not wake"

Rhaenyra and Alicent look at Aemma alarmed as they quickly and silently sit Aemma up to her annoyance. "My little Seadragon" Rhaenyra whispers "You must name your children, do you really want Aegon to name them?"

"Baelon and Visenya" Aemma whispers "They are Baelon and Visenya"

Rhaenyra and Alicent smile as they look at their newborn grandchildren.