Criston Cole

"Aegon!" Alicent screams as she walks into Aegon's chambers where he falls back down onto his bed covering his lower naked body.

"Mother?" Aegon asks confusedly before his eyes widen as she grips his face sharply, glaring down at him "What are you doing?"

"Why does Aemma have bruises on her wrist and face?"

"I don't know"

"Aegon!"

"I have no idea" Aegon asks scared "I swear"

"I do not believe you"

"I swear on my son's life"

"Aegon"

"Mother" Alicent searches Aegon's face before stepping back as she looks down at Aegon who looks back up at her scared.

"If my grandchildren are a boy and girl they are to be called Baelon and Visenya do you understand?"

"Yes mother"

Alicent nods before she turns and walks out of the room.

"Why did my mother ask me about bruises?" Aegon roars as he storms into Aemma's chambers where she is reading a book. She jumps up and backs away against the wall as Aegon storms towards her.

He grips her face glaring down at her as she looks up at him terrified with tears in her eyes as she grips his wrist whimpering in pain.

"Why. Did. My. Mother. Ask. About. Bruises?" Aegon demands.

"I don't know" Aemma whimpers "I don't know Aegon I swear it"

Aegon pushes her away from him banging her head against the wall making her wince as she puts a hand to her head.

"Princess?" They both look around as Criston walks into the chambers. "Are you alright?"

Aegon scoffs as he walks out of the chamber slamming the door behind him making Aemma flinch as she sinks to the ground sobbing as she hugs her legs. Criston looks around before slowly walking over to the Princess and passes her a toy from atop the bed.

Aemma looks at the toy before hugging it as she sobs her head dropping as Criston watches her, with sorrow filled eyes.

"How often?"

"When ever he is angry or ignored"

"Do you want me to do something about it?"

"Like what? What can you do to a Prince?"

"You would be surprised"