Freedom

Aemma and Rhaenys walk through the halls of Driftmark hand in hand. It was the first time Aemma had returned since the death of her father. She had been unable to return, scared of the pain it would bring, but now all she felt was peace and she wished she had returned sooner.

"You look at peace" Aemma looks at her grandmother who was watching her with a smile on her face.

"My father is here"

"Yes, yes he is" Aemma did not see that Rhaenys was still watching her as Aemma looked around the hall with a bright smile on her face. Rhaenys frowns confused as Aemma skips in front of her and with her arms outstretched as she twirls around the Great Hall of Driftmark with a smile on her face.

Rhaenys watches but instead of seeing her granddaughter she sees her daughter Laena who used to do the same thing when she was young with Laenor chuckling as he ran beside her. Aemma might not be of Laenor Velaryon's blood but she was his daughter. Rhaenys always seemed to forget that.

"Join me Grandmother" Aemma calls out, still not stopping as she glances at Rhaenys everything she faces her grandmother as she twirls around. "We only live once so do not forget a single moment!"

Rhaenys smiles as Aemma laughs as she holds out a hand to Rhaenys who sighs with a smile as she takes Aemma's hand and together they twirl around Driftmark as Ser Criston and Ser Jaime chuckle quietly as they watch the two Targaryen women.

Aemma who seems older then she sees suddenly looks her age as Rhaenys looks years younger as they twirl and laugh together as they act carefree in the privacy of Driftmark.