The Dream

Aemma screamed and cried as she tried to get to her child who was being held by a man two times his size as Alicent screamed into the cloth that silenced her as she was tied to the bed that she had been sleeping in since Aemma's breakdown over the death of her brother.

"Choose" the man kept saying to the sobbing Queen who was clutching her swollen belly as she was being held by another man whose face she could not see.

"You must choose Queenie" the man laughs trying to cover up his disgust for what he was doing. "Who lives and who dies?"

"I don't want to choose, I chose me! I chose me!" The sobbing Queen cried out as Aemond, Aegon and Criston tried to break down the door to her chambers. "Please! Please choose me! Don't make me choose!"

"You must chose or I will chose for you and they both die"

Aemma shakes her head with tears running down her face as she closes her eyes unable to look at her children as she says with a broken heart "Maelor, I chose my youngest"

"You hear that boy? Your mama wants you dead" the man chuckles as he never moves his eyes from the sobbing Queen

Her screaming increases tenfold when the sword comes down and she falls to her knees beside her son as her other children scream in terror as the door crashes down and the three men rush in as the other two men vanish into the walls.

"You did this! You are the reason he is dead! You did this! How could you do this?! I told you what would happen! You did this! YOU DID THIS AEMOND!" Aemma screams at Aemond who steps back watching as Criston tries to pull Aemma away from the body as she tries to get away from him as Aegon is unable to move with shock.

"Aemma! Aemma wake up!" Alicent shakes her away as she screams in her sleep, "Aemma please, Aemma wake up!"

When she does Aemma sobs as she clutches Alicent who smoothes back her hair as she tries to calm her down as she starts to hyperventilate with sobs.

"Breathe Aemma, you must breathe"

"Where are my children?"

"I can send for them if you need" Aemma nods as soon as Alicent utters the words. "Okay, I will send for them. What was the dream about?"

"I just want my children"

"Very well"

Aemma continues to sob into her hands as Alicent leaves to bring her the children.