Aemma's Dream

Aemma stands beside the Iron Throne with her youngest brother behind held by Alicent as Rhaenyra is forced to kneel before the Iron Throne were Aegon is sitting with a smirk on his face as Aemma continues to look at her mother whose eyes never stray from hers.

Alicent is in deep green mourning clothes as Aemma is dressed in a deep navy the colour of mourning yet she cannot seem to remember what she is mourning.

Aemma does not listen as Aegon speaks from the Iron Throne Maegor beside him with a cold look on his face as he looks at the Great Hall as Aemond looks at Aemma worried. Aemma wonders where Helaena is. She never is normally far from Aemond's side.

Alicent glances at Aemma who takes her brother from the Dowager Queen without looking at her as she continues to look at Rhaenyra who is watching her with a small smile on her face as she mouths the words "I love you so much" to her only living daughter who smiles back at her.

The Queen had not been listening to her husband before the word "Dracarys" echoes throughout the deadly silent Great Hall as Aemma swings around to look at her husband as Alicent holds her brother back as he tries to run to Rhaenyra as she continues to look at her children as her brother's dragon lowers her head.

"Aegon! Aegon! Stop this! Aegon please!" Aemond holds Aemma back as she tries to run to her mother "Mama! Mother! Mama! Aegon please! Husband, I beg of you! Mama!"

Her screams echo loudly as the lords lower their heads unable to look at the Mourning Queen as she tries to get to her mother who starts to scream as she burns still not looking away from her children who try to run to her.

Aemma's family were slowly leaving her alone in the world when she was the one who was meant to go first.

"Mama!"