T H R E E

Amelia~

Amelia~

After school I stayed in my room to finish any homework I had. If I was going to stay at the top ten percent of my class I had to keep up my grades. Getting into a good college is all anybody really wants right. Well in some cases yes, but for me I wanted to study more literature.

Since the moment I was given a computer on my first birthday with the Walter family, I had decided I wanted to fulfill my dream of being a writer. The only problem was recently I haven't been inspired to write anything.

Later on in the evening I heard the guys down stairs chanting at the game. I did what I always did and kept my earphones in. I liked my space a lot. The silence and calmness when in your own world. I had been in my own world all my life, that's what kept me always thinking. Yes, I love having a huge family, because I'm never really alone.

The first second I walk downstairs, I'm not alone anymore in my own world. Or when it's time for dinner and Parker is jumping all over me pushing me to come down already.

"Amelia! It's time for dinner! C'mon I'm hungry!" She grabs my hand as I close my laptop and put down my headphones. "Alright, alright I'm going PJ I'm going." She takes my hand and drags me out the door.

"Oh my gosh, Amelia I wanted to tell you, I totally beat James at basketball today. And he acted like he let me win, when I clearly won. Also you know that Jamie girl she thinks James has a crush on me which sounds cra-" I stopped her from rambling on and on, "woah woah wait James has a crush on you, listen Parker you have to tell me more after dinner okay that way I can focus on this hot gossip."

She smiled at me and nodded her head excitedly as we made it down stairs. My seat was next to Cole and Alex.

Katherine and George had to make a seating chart, after Alex and Cole started to fight under the table, and when me and Isaac started to spit in each others food. Let's just say the seating chart works. Unfortunately for me I was all the way on the other side of the table from Jackie. I still haven't had a chance to talk to her especially after we forgot about her at school today. I felt so bad, but my mind was to focused on Adam and his motorcycle.

I am merely a woman with hormones you know.

As Cole talked to Danny I turned to Alex and started a conversation about a book I was reading. As I was talking to him I noticed he started to look over at Jackie. Which I didn't think anything of it then, but now I would have.

"All right. Bon appetit." Katherine said handing Jackie the plate.

As she thanked her she pulled up her hand to reveal a giant Rumble in her hands, causing the spaghetti to fall all over her.

The boys started to laugh as Jordan ran to get the snake. I of course hating the snake sat there in complete fear of it, so I wasn't laughing at all. Katherine tried to offer Jackie her help, "no, it's fine, it's fine. I'm fine!" Jackie yelled to her respectfully as she went to clean herself up.