T W E L V E

Isaac~

Isaac~

At first I didn't believe it. Amelia was wrapping her arms around Adam Smith. It didn't make sense, she said she never wanted to see him again. Yet she was playing beer pong with him and hugging all over him.

How can her and him make sense?

It didn't matter now because I was so angry now. I felt betrayed, as if I meant nothing so her.

"How good is you aim?" Grace asked me. I looked at her and back to them, "aims perfect." I smiled down at her as she lead me to their table.

We approached the table as Adam and Amelia were celebrating their last victory. "Anyone else wanna take on the champions right here" Adam stated with his arm wrapped around her shoulders. I did the same to Grace bringing her closer, "Will do it."

Amelia turned to us and her smile dropped, as the people around us started to cheer in excitement. She suddenly became very serious as the boy set up the cups. "You can't win against me Garcia." She faked a smile for the attention.

Others saw her words as a joke, but I saw it as a threat maybe even a promise. I returned her smile, "will see about that, Bloom."

I was now up for my turn, with two of our cups already gone by Amelia. I had no idea she was actually this good at this game. I miss the first one. Grace smiled coming up from behind me, "it's okay, aim to the front one." I did as she said.

I made my second shot. Grace jumped up waving her hand for a high five. I returned it with a smile looking at her. Grace was a great person, she knew how to make people happy. I was glad I could demonstrate how to pull someone to Nathan by Grace. She made it easier to talk to her.

Adam made only one of his shots, leaving Amelia a bit disappointed. "Hey you still got one" I heard her say as she smiled up at him.

"Amelia and Adam are so couple goals."

"I'm glad they got back together, they're so cute."

"Dude Adam and Amelia make a good team."

"They are so hot together."

Amelia and Adam. That was half of everyone conversation. I mean they were right, they looked perfect for each other. But Adam didn't know Amelia like I did.

Grace made her two shots leaving us tied. I brought her closer giving her a good job. With that it was like I knew I was getting under Amelia skin. I smiled up at Amelia. She returned it with sticking her head up in disgust.

Then she turned to shoot the hall with a straight and serious face. She didn't make the first shot.

Anyone who knew Amelia is that she hated to lose. She made the last one with a sigh. I went to get the ball, "you know a kiss on the cheek would totally count as good luck to me." I smiled to Grace. She looked at me and thought for a moment before she kissed my left cheek. "Don't miss."