T W E N T Y

Isaac~

Isaac~

When you care for someone, you learn so much. For example I know all Amelia pet peeves, what she loves to read, every meaning behind her movements, her smell, if her smile is real, and I know what the real meaning behind her words are.

I know her.

She just doesn't know me.

I thought we had an understanding when it came to the dating, touching, and the secret. I thought she didn't want that. But I know her. I know she has been craving those moments from the moment I saw her reading a romance book.

I planned a date.

I planned everything.

It was useless, because she didn't know me.

She didn't know I was excited to be near her every second of the day. She didn't know how hard it was for me to not pull her into my arms, hold her. She didn't know I wanted to show the whole world how much I cared for her.

She didn't care enough to ask, just assume the worst of me.

She doesn't know me.

I wish she knew me.

It's been nearly a month or 2 since I last spoke to Amelia. Since I really spoke to anyone, actually.

Lee was worried, he might have been the only one that was ever worried about me. Everyone else was to worried about Alex and Cole. I told Lee about the fight, he felt guilty. Felt like it was his fault for even questioning our relationship.

It wasn't his fault though, it wasn't mine either, and it wasn't Amelia's. Some things just aren't meant to be.

Amelia hasn't even looked at me, she doesn't come near me, she doesn't talk to me, and worst of all she will never trust me. I thought maybe she loved me like I did all this time, but I was wrong.

I guess I didn't know her like I thought I did.

"Isaac?" Lee yells to me, grabbing me from my thoughts. "Sorry did you say something?"

"Yes! I've been saying that Maya wants to go to the rodeo fair. We wanted to see if you may wanted to go?" Lee and Maya started to become closer. Still not mentioning their feelings for one another in the slightest.

Apparently they are "just friends" is what Lee keeps telling me and himself.

I sigh sitting up in my bed, "will Amelia be there?" Lee rolls his eyes as he throws me a shirt. "Dude duh, but she is going with Erin and Noelle because Olivia keeps asking for forgiveness. Or something."

Amelia was always so nice when it came to Erin and Noelle, even if they drove her mad. She would normally drag Maya with her, but seems like Maya wanted to hang out with Lee.

"C'mon dude, you've been really depressing to be around. I miss you man, and if it keeps being just me and Maya I'm gonna turn into a girl."

I stand up putting my crew neck on slowly. I roll my eyes at Lee dramatically, "I'll go, but I'm not talking to her."