T W E N T Y - T W O

I met the most gorgeous girl ever, today

Her names Amelia. She had these amazing brown eyes. I think I got lost looking into them. She's the Walters new adopted daughter. It feels wrong to like her, but I couldn't help but feel myself wanting to protect her. So I made a promise to myself, I wasn't going to try anything. I don't  want to be the reason she cried. I wanted to see her laugh and smile at her own jokes to me.

I felt everything come together, and everything suddenly made since why.

I turned a few pages over.

I pranked Amelia today, I put a huge fake snake in her bed and made her think it was Rumple. She definitely hates me now, so I guess mission accomplished. Although it was cute how she jumped into my arms screaming and hitting me.

I laughed to myself remembering that.

I really did hate him for that, but I still jumped to him for safety.

I turned more pages further.

Shes so beautiful, and I don't think anyone can compare to her. I flirt a lot, but I know known of them could be her. I really think I'm falling for this girl.

My smile falls as I read it. I turn a few more pages.

I saw her reading a book on the porch today. There isn't no words to describe how she looked. Maybe one word, an angel. She was an angel. I think looking at her in that moment, I realized I really did love her. I think I have for a while, but I'm to scared I'll hurt her.

He was worried about hurting me, but in the end I hurt him.

I'm the worst. I wasn't an angel at all, I was a monster. How could I do this to him.

I turned more pages.

She kissed me or I kissed her! Who cares she kissed me! In the rain, in her gorgeous white dress, in the parking lot, we danced in the rain! I'm so excited. I don't know what to think anymore. I kissed the girl of my dreams, I kiss the girl I love.

I felt tears fall from my face. What was with me crying so much? Maybe it was tears of joy, because I never thought in a million years I was the girl he loved.

Reading this made me remember that night. The first time his lips touched mine. I felt the hunger we needed for each other. I remember every detail of that day.

I remember replaying that moment every time I heard a song about dancing in the rain.

I remember needing him.