E P I L O U G E

Lee~

Is it weird that when I look at Maya, I don't think she's just a friend anymore.

We were best friends one second, now all I can think about is if her lips taste like the cherry bomb she always uses.

It's weird right.

I'm not the one that falls for someone so easily, or at all. It's a strange feeling to have.

I thought Isaac and Alex where the only live sick ones. Now she's walking beside me with her arm latched on mine, like she always does. I don't know if she knows she drives me crazy, but she is.

"Lee? What's wrong?" She asks batting her long eyelashes at me. The brown in her eyes sparkles as she looks up as me. She barley has to look up at me, but even so she's adorable at this angel.

"Lee? Earth to Lee?" She snaps her fingers in my face to get my attention.

I shake my thoughts away, "sorry what were you saying?"

"I was saying that my competition is in Denver this weekend, so I can't hang at the Lark with you this weekend. Sorry L."

I roll my eyes at that nickname and the fact she still says sorry for nearly everything, "it's no big deal, you know I don't care, so don't say sorry."

She nodded her head and looked down, "right sorry- I mean okay." I laugh to myself at her. She really was adorable.

Man I really had to stop thinking like that. Then I remembered, "oh hey Will wedding is in like a week if you want to come."

"Are you sure? I don't want to intrude or anything."

"Maya trust me you would be helping me out, because Isaac and Amelia are back at it again, Alex and Jackie, Skylar and Nathan, and well you get it love is in the air for them I guess."

She raises her eyebrow, "oh I get it you just want me to go as your date." Her smile is wide as she thinks I'm asking her out.

"I-I well if that's what you want to call it." I say trying to keep it together to not look like an idiot.

She laughs at me, "I'm going Lee, don't worry I wouldn't leave my favorite bestie behind."

Right bestie. Just friends. I had to keep telling myself that as I looked at her smile. I laughed to myself just looking at her beautiful smile, "don't let Amelia hear you say that."

This isn't the end~

I can't give you guys the wedding episode, because it will spoil the next book.

Amelia and Isaac will return for season 2.

Although season 2 won't be there story. While they are finally together, others aren't.

It will be Maya and Lee time to shine.

Don't worry Amelia and Isaac will be in here and they will have their own moments in the book

Don't worry Amelia and Isaac will be in here and they will have their own moments in the book. But I thought it would be cute to see how Maya and Lee finally get together in season 2.

And the last episode spoils how they start.

See you guys next season!