Invasion

Meanwhile at Ethos Prime

Comms: Outpost 7 has fallen, I repeat Outpost 7 has fallen! Requesting some backup right....

Lieutenant Rickshaw: Commander!!!

Commander Ulan: What is it Lieutenant?

Lieutenant Rickshaw: I just got word from Outpost 7 that they have fallen and request backup!

Commander Ulan: Defense Councilor Ikora, what should we do!?

Ikora: Get me Chairman Zavala!

(At the press conference)

Chairman Zavala: And with the new security regulations, it is sure to keep the galaxy safe in these dire times. If there are no objections, i believe that...

Guardian: Mr Chairman, sir?

Chairman Zavala: What is it troopers?

Guardian Corporal: Mistress Ikora sent us! We need you to come with us immediately!

Chairman Zavala: Has something happened?

Guardian: We will tell you on the way! Get him to the car!

( siren)

(1 and a half hour later)

Guardian: Mr Chairman, Sir!

Chairman Zavala: At ease trooper! Ikora, Cayde, What's going on?

Cayde: We just got word from our border patrol outposts that there was an attack and that local raiders managed to knock out our defense systems there!

Chairman Zavala: WHAT?!

Ikora: And there's more. According to one of the soldiers, they reported a small group of enemy drop ships with the attackers! They seemed to be trained with special forces training! They took out the wall grids!

Chairman Zavala: Alert the public and local government that Ethos Prime is under attack and tell the GDC to mount for an upcoming event!

Ikora: We can't! They knocked out our communications and we have no way of getting the troops to certain locations! The only things we have are the city defenses and the warning sirens!

Operations Soldier: Sir we are getting a transmission!

Colonel Zardo: Is it ours?

Operations Soldier: No sir! Does not appear to be one of ours! Shall I put it through?

Chairman Zavala: Immediately!!!

Dominius Ghaul: Attention Galactic Federation!!! This is Dominius Ghaul of the Red Legion Liberation Front! We have complete control over your border defenses and we are on our way to destroy your city! Surrender immediately or face the consequences!

Chairman Zavala: Ghaul? What are your intentions?

Ghaul: To get rid of the Galactic Federation and liberate the galaxy from your plague! You have oppressed this galaxy for long enough and we are coming to bring glory and salvation by order of my master!