Bringing Up The Past

This takes place a couple months after the honeymoon.

Emily POV

God I was tired. We had been on a case that required our full attention. So I hardly got any sleep. I was super tired. I couldn't wait to get home.

"Alright, you guys did good these past couple of days. None of you have to come in tomorrow, you all need your rest." Said Aaron

"You don't have to tell me twice." Said Rossi practically running out the door.

"I'll just sleep on the plane, I'm going to go visit James at Harvard. See you guys later." Said Alex.

Everyone else headed out saying their goodbyes. I walked up to Aaron's office and put my arms around his neck. He kissed me and pulled me onto his lap. We sat their together for a little bit with him kissing my jaw line. I moaned in pleasure. "Come on, let's go home. We can finish there." I said.

"I wish I could. But I still have to finish this paperwork for Strauss."

I pouted a little bit cause I really wanted to come home. "Ok, how about I make you a deal. I do half of it here, and the rest at home?" He asked.

"Ok then." I said while kissing his lips. "I'll see you at home babe."

I went to the house and said hi to Aaron's sister-in-law. She was nice enough to also watch Declan and Jayne for me. I was really grateful. She left and I stayed with the kids. Declan and Jack went to play outside while i watched Jayne. After a while the boys came back in and I put on a movie. They stayed in the living room with me and ate popcorn. I looked over at Jayne and she was sleeping so I took her to her nursery and layed her down.

I opened a bottle of wine and started drinking up. After a while the new bottle of wine started disappearing. I guess I had a little too much.

My eyes started closing slowly when I was awoken by yelling and screaming from Aaron's voice.

"Emily! Are you Fuckin serious right now! You got drunk in front of the kids!" He yelled.

My head was pounding and the last thing I wanted was him yelling at me, all I wanted was to go back to sleep. "Shhhh! Let me sleep."

"Let you sleep. You drank a whole Fuckin bottle of wine with the kids in the house. How stupid can you be?!?"

"Hey, don't call me stupid ok. Plus Jayne was asleep and the boys were watching a movie. What's the problem?"

"The problem is your a mom. What kind of example are you setting for your kids?"

"Ok I'm sorry ok. I was just tired and needed something to relax."

"Ok, so you go take a bath. You don't get drunk in front of our kids! What the hell were you thinking?!? Who does this?!? Hailey would never get drunk in front of Jack EVER-"

"Hold the hell on. Did you just compare me to your ex-wife?"

Aaron POV

Shit, I just fucked up. What the hell did I just say?

"So how long have you been holding on to that one? How long have you been waiting to throw that one in my face?"

"No Emily that's not what I meant." I said grabbing her hand.

"You leave me alone!" She yelled snatching her hand away from mine. "I'm sorry I'm not as good as Hailey, I'm sorry you married such a stupid idiot. And that your stuck with a drunk wife."