Love Hurts

*SOME SEXUAL PARTS, AND SOME VERY, VERY SAD PARTS*

Emily POV

I knew it was just a matter of time before Matthews would find me and my life would be over. But I couldn't leave my team without saying goodbye. It wasn't right. When I fought Doyle, it tore them apart when they thought I had died.

I hugged Morgan, he was confused at first but he hugged me back. I spoke to Reid and Rossi for a while. Then I hugged Blake. I told her how much I valued our friendship.

JJ and Penelope had apologized to me in the past and I turned them away. I had to make things right. I ran to JJ and hugged her. She was relieved that I had forgiven her. Then I called Garcia.

"What do you need pussy cat?" She asked.

"Nothing. I just needed to hear your voice. I love you Penelope." I said.

"Aww Em. I love you to."

Now that I had kind of said goodbye to everyone, there was one more person. Aaron. And I knew exactly how.

Hotch POV

I was looking through Matthews record when Emily grabbed my hand and took me to the bathroom.

"Emily. We need to talk. I've been thinking and-" she never let me finish.

She put her lips on mine and I kissed back. She put her hands to my face and kissed me fiercely. My hands traveled down to her waist. She started taking off her shirt. She then removed mine. I took off her pants and removed my belt. I pushed her against the wall and she put her legs around my waist. I kissed her jaw and she moaned. Then I entered her moving slowly. She kissed me and moaned. I moved faster and she seemed to enjoy it.

I heard a knock on the door.

"Its occupied!" She yelled.

"Emily. Its me JJ. I think we found him." Said JJ.

"I'll be right out." She got her clothes back on and I did the same.

"Emily. What was that?" I asked confused on what just happened.

She looked at me unsure on what to say. "Just remember it, ok?" She kissed me hard on the lips and she left the bathroom.

Emily POV

I was going to really miss Aaron. He was the man I loved. When JJ told me they might have found Matthews, I knew it was time.

We found out he rented an abandoned warehouse off the 5 freeway. We geared up and drove there.

I grabbed my gun and made my way toward the back of the building. My breathing was heavy and slow. Then I heard gunshots from the opposite side of the warehouse. I heard radios saying, "Agent Down!" Who got shot? Aaron, Reid, Morgan?

I continued walking when I felt something hit me from the back of my head. I fell and felt blood. I turned around and saw Matthews in front of me.

"Well well well, look who came back for more." He said smiling.

I kicked him and he groaned. I crawled to get my gun but he kicked me in the stomach.

"Get up!" He yelled.

I got up and immediately started fighting with him. He fell and I kicked his face. He kicked me down and I fell again. He ran off. I heard Clay yelling my name. Screw it. I ran after Matthews and finally caught up to him.

He pointed the gun at me put I grabbed it and we fought. A shot fired in the air. Then the gun came down in between us.

All we heard was a bang. I jumped. I looked down and my hand was covered with blood. I got hit. My stomach. I fell to the floor and Matthews ran off.